Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai Recruitment of Research Officers – 2015
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
Name of Position: Research Officer
Number of Vacancies: Three
Remuneration per month: Rs 30000/- plus Rs 5000 as Travel and Communication Expenses
Project: National Research Study on Human Trafficking in India (NRHTI)
Duration: Eight months (Extendable for one more year, based on performance)
The National Research Study on Human Trafficking in India (NRHTI) is a national level research programme being initiated by Tata Institute of Social Sciences under the aegis of National Human Rights Commission of India. It is a multi partner project where several United Nations agencies and other organisations have also joined hands to work collaboratively.
Required Qualification, Competencies and Experiences
- A post-gradutate degree in Law, Social Sciences, Social Work, Public Policy, or Human Rights
- Preferrable two or three years of experience related to the Human Trafficking
- Working knowledge in data processing/statistical programmes like SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Knowledge of research methods and research techniques
- Leadership and communication skills
- Team player
- Willingness to travel in remote parts/ conflict zones/ villages of India for primary data collection and monitoring
- Ability to analyze data and interpretation How to apply:
Please send your CV alongwith a cover note stating the competence and suitability for this position to Mr. Jaffer Latief, Lead Research Associate, NRHTI at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “Research Officer Application” in the subject of your e-mail.
The last date of application is 31st of July, 2015.
Download the notification for complete details: