Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment – 2014
RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY (RGCB)
An Autonomous National Institute under Government of India
Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Biotechnology
Thycaud PO, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram 69S 014
Phone 0471 2529400, Fax 0471 2348096
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) invites applications for the following posrtions from qualified Indian citizens. Complete details regarding the positions and application format are posted on the institute website, www.rgcb.res.in.
1. Scientist G in Disease Biology (inclusive of. but not limited to programs in Cancer Research/ Reproductive Biology/Neuroscience/ Chemical Biology/ Tropical Disease Biology)
2. Scientist EII or F in Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
3. Scientist EI or EII in Cancer Research (with special emphasis on Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Research)
4. Service Scientist EI in Veterinary Medicine & Molecular Diagnostics
5. Technical Officer (Data. Web and Information Management)
6. Laboratory Technician (Molecular Biology. Cell Biology & Tissue Culture)
The Director, RGCB reserves the right to not fill any or all positions advertised. Incomplete applications or applications without copies of certificates or applications received after the last date will be rejected.
Applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of all necessary certificates may be submitted to the Director, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Poojappura, Thycaud PO, Thiruvananthapuram 695014 or through email to email@example.com on or before September 25, 2014. Applications sent by post must have on the envelope the name of the position applied for.
For more details, visit: http://www.rgcb.res.in/jobs.html