NMDC Limited Recruitment of Jr. Stenographer (Trainee) – 2014
(A Government of India Enterprise)
“Khanij Bhavan”, 10-3-311/A, Castle Hills
Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500 028
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Govt, of India and Multi-locational, Multi-product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with more than Rs.12,000 crore turnover is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and abroad. The Company is having its iron ore mines located in Bailadila, Chhattisgarh, Bellary, Karnataka and Diamond Mining Project in Panna, Madhya Pradesh etc. The Company is also setting up an Integrated Steel Plant at Nagamar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State and a pellet plant at Donimalai, Karnataka State. NMDC is now looking for suitable persons for the following post to be deployed in its Corporate Office, Regional Offices, and other Units etc.,
JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER GR.III (TRAINEE)
NO OF POSTS: 02 (01 RESERVED FOR PwD (VH) & 01 RESERVED FOR ST) Candidates belonging to categories other than ST and PwD (VH) need not apply. The no. of posts is tentative which may vary depending upon requirement.
Qualification & Experience:
For ST Category
- Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce etc. from a recognized University/institute.
- Pass in Lower Grade English Shorthand and Higher Grade English Type-writing examination from Board of Technical Education or its equivalent qualification duly recognized by Govt. Authorities.
- Candidates should have minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and 40 words per minute in English type-writing. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi Language, Knowledge of Computer/Telex/Fax/Xerox and other office equipment operation is desirable. Candidates having working experience as LDC- Typist/Stenographerwill be preferred.
For PwD (VH) Category
- Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce etc. from a recognized University/lnstitute and qualified in Braille English Shorthand @ 80 words per minute & English Typewriting.
- PwD (VH) candidates are required to produce PH certificate as per Govt, of India norms in prescribed proforma in support of their claim clearly indicating that the degree of physical disability is 40% or more failing which the application is liable to be rejected.
Upper age Limit: 30 Years (relaxable up to 5 years for ST candidates and 10 years for PwD (VH) and for Ex-Servicemen as per guidelines).
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may send in their Bio-data containing Post applied for, Name, Father’s Name, Mailing address, category (ST/PwD (VH)). Date of birth, Qualification (Starting from Matriculation with name of Institution/University, percentage of marks, Division, year of passing, Experience (Name of employer, date of joining & leaving, designation, pay scale, last pay drawn) and other particulars including phone and e-mail id, affixing recent passport size photograph together with copies of certificates to the Dy. General Manager (Personnel) (R&P), NMDC Limited, Khanij Bhavan, Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500 028 on or before 11 -08-2014.
Download the notification for complete details HERE.