National Bureau of Soil Survey & Land Use Planning Recruitment – 2014
NATIONAL BUREAU OF SOIL SURVEY & LAND USE PLANNING (ICAR)
REGIONAL CENTRE, HEBBAL, BANGALORE-560 024
Ph. 080 23412242, 23415683, 23410993
Applications are invited to fill up the following temporary positions for a period of three years.
1. Positions under Project “Sujala-III”
|S. No.||Position||No. of Posts||Nature of work||Qualifications||Preference|
|1||Project Assistant||8||Field survey work||Graduate in Science or Agricultural Diploma (2 years)||Computer skill|
|2||Senior Research Fellow / Research Associate (SRF/RA)||4||Field survey work||M.Sc. in any branch of science||Computer skill|
|3||Project Assistant||2||Socio economic survey & data collection||Graduate in science or Diploma in Agriculture||Computer skill|
|4||Senior Research Fellow / Research Associate (SRF/RA)||2||Socioeconomic data collection &analysis||M.Sc in Agricultural Economics/Extension||Computer skill|
|5||Project Assistant / Soil Analyst||5||Laboratory Analysis||Graduate in any branch of science||Computer skill|
|6||Senior Research Fellow / Research Associate (SRF/RA)||1||Laboratory Analysis||M.Sc in Soil Science/Agronomy or any other related fields||Computer skill|
|7||Project Assistant||5||Spatial database management &GIS integration||B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech Diploma in Engineering||Computer skill & GIS Knowledge|
|8||Senior Research Fellow / Research Associate (SRF/RA)||2||Spatial database management &GIS integration||M.Sc/B.E./B. Tech||GIS Knowledge|
|9||Project Assistant||2||Project management cell work||Graduate in any branch||Computer skill|
|10||Senior Research Fellow / Research Associate (SRF/RA)||2||Spatial database management &GIS integration||M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech||GIS knowledge|
- Age limit for all the posts is not more than 35 years for Men, 40 years for Women and relaxation to SC/ST and OBC candidates as applicable (as on the date of interview)
- Eligible candidates for RA/SRF have to attend the interview with application and essential certificates with a Passport Photo on 20th May 2014, at 10.00AM. Candidates for Project Assistant to attend interview on 21st May 2014, at 10.00 AM at NBSS & LUP, Hebbal, Bangalore (Next to Veterinary College).
- No travel cost or incidental costs shall be paid to the candidates attending the interview.
- Selected candidates cannot make claim for permanent employment at NBSS & LUP, as the Project is to terminate with the Project.
- Salary for SRF = Rs. 16000/- PM, first two years and 18000/pm third year, RA(M.Sc)=Rs. 23,000/- PM, RA(Ph.D) Rs 24000/- pm. Project Assistant :Rs. 15,000/PM .
- Candidates need to send their one page bio-data by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org 15th May 2014 indicating the post for which they are applying.
- Positions under the Project “Soil fertility Appraisal and Soil Health Monitoring in Traditional Coffee-growing Regions of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu: Funded by Coffee Board, GOI
Positions: Soil Analysts (1) and Skilled Workers (1)
Essential Qualification for Soil Analysts: B.Sc (Ag) or any Graduate (Chemistry/Physics or any branch of Science)
Emoluments: Rs.10,000/-per month (Consolidated)
Essential Qualification for Skilled Worker: SSC / SSLC from a recognized Board
Emoluments: Rs.6,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Period: Two years from date of Advt. or termination of the Project whichever is earlier.
Age Limit for all the positions: Not more than 35 years for men & 40 years for women on the date of interview (Age relaxation for SC/ST & OBC candidates as per Rule).
Eligible candidates should attend walk-in interview on 20 May 2014 (forenoon) along with their bio data and copies of certificates. Selected candidates shall not be entitled for regular appointment in NBSS&LUP/ICAR as the post is co-terminus with the project. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Download the notification for complete details: