National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources recruitment of Young Professionals – 2018
ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources
Canal Ring Road, P.O. Dilkusha, Lucknow-226 002, U.P.
Ph.: (0522) 2441735, 2440145, 2442440, 2442441 Fax : (0522) 2442403
A walk-in-interview schedule on 03rd August, 2018 from 10:00 hrs. onwards at the ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, Telangana for the post of Young Professional-II (01 No.) on contractual basis under Bioversity International funded project entitled “Towards responsible agriculture for preserving sustainable aquatic ecosystems: assessment of impact of agriculture effluents on aquatic food webs”. Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling all the requirements may appear for the interview with duly filled in application giving full details of academic records and experience(s) along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a passport size photograph on the attached proforma. The details are as follows:
|Name of the Position||No. of Posts||Monthly Emoluments||Age||Qualification|
|Young Professional – II||01||Rs. 25,000/- fixed||Minimum 21 years Maximum 45 years (relaxation as per GOI rules)||Essential Qualification: Post Graduate in Fishery Science/Zoology/Life Sciences with specialization in Fisheries Science / Aquaculture with 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA/CGPA.Desirable: Research experience in Fisheries will be preferred. Since this project requires exploratory surveys to be carried out in Telangana/Andhra Pradesh, the recruited person should be experienced for exploration (sometimes remote locations) and having knowledge of the region. The place of posting will be Lucknow and surveys in the area of study.|
Terms & Conditions:-
- Above positions are purely temporary and initially upto six month may be terminated by the Director, ICAR- NBFGR, Lucknow without assigning any reasons at any stage. The same can be extended on half yearly basis on candidate’s every 06-monthly performance assessment and fund availability. In any case maximum tenure will be up to the approved duration of the project by the funding agency.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to appear for interview who fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- All the eligible candidates appearing for interview should bring their coloured passport size photograph and all the original certificates along with self attested photocopies in support of their educational qualification/experience at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The selection will be based on Academic Performance, Research Experience and performance in interview.
- The decision of Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow will be final and binding in all aspects.
Download the Notification for complete details: