Max Life i-genius Scholarships Programme – 2014
About i-genius Scholarships Programme
Welcome to the 4th edition of Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarships , i-genius is a unique programme to recognize and reward children who excel not just in academics but also in extracurricular activities. This scholarship programme provides a platform to bring out the hidden genius in your child. The vision of this scholarship programme is to contribute towards a better future for our children. With no registration fees, the programme offers your children an opportunity to win scholarships of up to Rs 10 Lacs.
If you believe your child has all-round talent, Max Life Insurance i-genius Scholarships offers you a chance to make the most of it now.
The i-genius Scholarships has been designed by the renowned personality, Derek O’Brien.
Who can participate?
This scholarship programme is open to all the children who are studying in Class 3 to Class 8 of government-recognized schools including private including private, public or national open schools/home schools all over India. There are two categories –i-genius Juniors (Classes 3 to 5) and i-genius Seniors (Classes 6 to 8). The eligibility and category is dependent upon the class the participant is in, as on 1st January 2014.
Scholarship amount to be won
100 Scholarships & 900 Merit certificates to be won:
- Grand First Prize – Rs. 10 Lacs: 1 Prize each for Junior and Senior.
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 1 Lac (18 Prizes) – 9 each for Juniors and Seniors categories.
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 10,000 (80 Prizes) – 40 each for Juniors and Seniors categories.
- 900 Merit Certificates – 450 each for Juniors and Seniors categories.
And that’s not all, top performers also get
- Chance of a lifetime to interact with and learn from renowned experts.
- An opportunity for recognition at school, city and national level.
How to register?
You can register your child for 4th i-geniusScholarships online by filling up the registration form at http://www.igenius.org.
Hurry up! Registrations close on May 31st, 2014.
Terms & Conditions: