Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – 2014
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Mode of Test: Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test
|Test Date||Paper Based Test||Computer Based Test|
|04 May 2014 (Sunday)||10 May 2014 (Saturday) onwards**|
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to apply: Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online at website lnk: http://apps.aima.in/matmay14 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link:http://apps.aima.in/matmay14 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
|Last Date For sale of Forms||19 April 2014 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for submission of
filled in Registration Forms at
AIMA, New Delhi
|21 April 2014 (Monday)|
|Last Date For
|19 April 2014 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||21 April 2014 (Monday)|
For more details, visit: http://www.aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html