Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research walk-in for Young Professionals – 2017
ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF OILSEEDS RESEARCH
RAJENDRANAGAR, HYDERABAD-500 30
F.No.20-16/2014/FMS/Misc. Date: 08.06.2017
Walk-in-interview will be held on 28.06.2017 at ICAR-Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad for the Temporary posts of Young Professional-I & II on a consolidated pay of Rs.15000.00 & 25000.00 (fixed) per month respectively for a period of three months or up to 30.09.2017 whichever is earlier.
Young Professional-I (One position)
Essential Qualifications: Graduate degree in Computer Science and applications.
Desirable: Ability to understand and operate office automation packages like payroll, bill processing, purchases, Finance and Accounts, knowledge in handling databases preferably SQL and operating user interfaces, working knowledge on Oracle and Java platforms and good communication skills to coordinate with our staff and software vendors Knowledge on MIS/FMS system and in e-Procurement. .
a) Assisting the staff of the Institute in implementing MIS-FMS module.
b) Assisting MIS-FMS Nodal Officer in issues related to ERP.
c) Coordinating with the ICAR ERP team in consultation with the nodal officer in resolving the issues.
d) Configuring the system settings to ensure proper functioning of ERP Emoluments: Rs.15, 000/- (fixed) per month.
Young Professional-II (One position)
Essential Qualifications: Postgraduate degree in Computer Science, computer applications, Computer Engineering and Information Technology.
Desirable: Ability to understand and operate office automation packages like payroll, bill processing. Purchases, Finance and Accounts, knowledge in handling databases preferably SQL and operating user interfaces, working knowledge on Oracle and Java platforms and good communication skills to coordinate with our staff and software vendors Knowledge on MIS/FMS system-www.iasri.res.in/mis fms.
1) Assisting the Institute MIS-FMS Nodal Officer in assigning the role of Institute employees in the system as and when existing/new responsibility changes assigned.
2) Providing User ID and Password to employees and managing the same and coordinating with IBM support team.
3) Assisting, Office staff in doing transaction in the system.
4) Providing hands on/short training session or regular basis to the employees.
5) Interacting with ICAR ERP Help Desk in coordination with the Nodal Officer in resolving the issues.
6). Timely reporting the progress made in implementing ERP system in the Institute to the Nodal Officer.
7). Configuring Java and browser settings in all the systems to ensure proper working of ERP system
Emoluments: Rs.25,000 (fixed) per month.
Terms and Conditions:
- Age Limit: 21- 45 years. The candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years as on 01-06-2017 and more than 45 years as on 1-6-2017(with relaxation as per Govt. rules) in case of SC/ST/OBC & PH candidates.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer must be produced, if already working.
- The above position is purely temporary and contractual basis.
- There is no provision of re-employment after termination of the project/Scheme.
- No. T.A./DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of Director, IIOR would be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Candidates must bring their latest passport size photograph, original certificates starting from SSC/Matriculation to the highest Degree and also self-attested copies of educational qualifications, age caste, experience, and publications etc. at the time of Walk-in-interview for verification. No candidate will be allowed for interview without original certificates.
- The tenure of the selected candidate may be extended from time to time in accordance of the guidelines of the Council/ICAR.
- Candidates may register their candidature from 9-30 a.m. to 11-00 a.m. only on 28.06.2017.