IELTS Scholarships Award – 2014
The scholarship will award Eight IELTS candidates INR 300,000 each towards the cost of tuition fees.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for the IELTS scholarship, you must:
- be a resident and citizen of India
- have taken the IELTS test with the British Council recently
- have a minimum overall IELTS band score of 6.0
- produce a valid letter of acceptance / offer letter from a recognised education institution that accepts IELTS as part of its admissions criteria
- begin an under graduate or post graduate programme outside India in the 2014 academic year.
How to apply?
Click here to complete the online application form. You will receive a confirmation email within two days of applying online guiding you with further steps.
Download application form:
You should fill up the application form offline and send a scanned copy to email@example.com
Last date for applications: 30 June 2014
For more details, visit: http://www.britishcouncil.in/exam/ielts/scholarships