ICAR-IARI Walk-in for JRFs – 2015
Division of Genetics
ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The Head, Division of Genetics, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi intend to recruit the outstanding personnel for post of JRFs in ICAR-funded project purely on contractual basis. The details of the posts are as follows:
|S. No.||Project||Post||No. of post(s)||Fellowship / month||Qualification(s)|
|1.||CRP -Biofortification in selected crops for nutritional security (rice, wheat, maize and pearl millet)||Junior Research Fellow||Nine||Rs. 16,000 + 30% HRA (pre-revised)||Essential:
Post Graduate Degree in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Botany
Research experience in application of molecular markers
Terms and conditions:
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years. Age relaxation of five years for SC/ST/woman and three years for OBC.
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for one year, which may be extended periodically till the termination of the project subject to performance review of the candidate.
- Candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The interview of the eligible candidates will be held on 17-07-2015 at 9.30AM, in the chamber of Head, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi.
- Reporting time: 00 AM
- Candidate will have to bring a copy of biodata, original certificates, self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and recent passport sized photograph. The original- or provisional- master’s degree to be brought while attending the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidate having essential qualification would be allowed for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- Candidates are required to submit the application form at the time of interview (format to be provided during the interview).
- The candidate intending to attend interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in advance in writing so as to reach Head, Division of Genetics, on or before 1607-2015 by post/ hand/ mail (head firstname.lastname@example.org).
- ICAR guidelines will be followed for the recruitment.
Download the notification for complete details: