High Court of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment of Clerks – 2014
HIGH COURT OF HIMACHAL PRADESH, SHIMLA
No.HHC/Admn.2(21)/82-III- Dated: 06.05.2014
Applications for the Posts of Clerks
Applications on the prescribed format are invited for filling-up four clear- cut and six anticipated vacancies of Clerks which may arise within one year of the publication of the Notice, in the pay scale of Rs.5910 – 20200 + Rs.1900/- grade pay with initial start of Rs.7810/- plus Rs. 400/- as secretariat pay, from amongst the candidates possessing minimum Graduation Degree from any recognized University.
Applications be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla, so as to reach on or before 31.5.2014.
- 4 Clear-cut posts are to be filled up by General Category and out of 6 anticipated posts, 4 posts are to be filled up from General Category, 1 from Scheduled Caste and 1 from Scheduled Tribe Category.
- Applications may be submitted on the prescribed format only.
- The candidates are required to submit application fee in the shape of Indian Postal Order payable in the name of the Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla, which has been fixed as Rs.200/- for the General Category Candidate, whereas for the reserve category candidate, such fee would be Rs. 150/-.
- In the first instance, a screening test of the candidates may be held, followed by a regular test.
- Applications received after due date or incomplete applications, or notin accordance with the prescribed format, shall be out-rightly rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in that respect.
- The words “Application for the post of Clerk”should be superscribed on top of the envelope containing application form.
- The candidates are required to submit attested copies of all relevant testimonial so as show their qualification.
- The lower and upper age limit of candidates shall be the same as applicable to the corresponding employees of the state Government.
- The candidature of only such candidates who are found eligible and whose applications are complete in all respects shall be considered for the posts.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates called for interview.
- The candidate appointed as Clerk shall have to pass the typing test with as speed of 30 words per minute with in the period of probation.
Download the notification & application: