Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Recruitment of Engineers, Sr. Accountant and Supervisor (IT)
Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP) , a Joint Venture Company of NHPC Limited , JKSPDC and PTC (India) Limited, formed for the implementation of Pakal Dul, Kiru and Kwar Hydroelectric Projects in Chenab River basin , Distt Kishtwar (J&K) with an aggregate capacity of 2120 MW, intends to appoint Engineers in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Discipline, Sr. Accountants and Supervisors (IT) on Fixed Tenure Basis as per following details
1. Engineer (Civil) – 10 Posts
2. Engineer (Electrical) – 2 Posts
3. Engineer (M) – 2 Posts
Qualification: BE / B. Tech. / AMIE in concerned discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade. Applicant having experience in the relevant field / working knowledge of AutoCAD shall be given preference.
4. Sr. Accountant – 4 Posts
Qualification: CA / ICWA Intermediate. Applicant having experience in the relevant field / Higher Qualification shall be given preference.
5. Supervisor (IT) – 2 Posts
Qualification: Diploma in Computer Applications or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 55 % marks or equivalent grade. Applicant having experience in the relevant field / Higher Qualification shall be given preference.
1. Interested candidates shall apply for only 01(One) Post in the prescribed Application Form.
2. Received applications shall be scrutinized as per the eligibility criteria.
3. Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for appearing in the Interview.
4. Successful candidates shall be given offer of appointment of their selection on Fixed Tenure Basis for the concerned Post.
How to Apply:
Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply in the prescribed Application Form.
Candidates shall write the name of the Post applying for on the top of the Envelope containing the Application Form.
Filled-in Application Forms along with requisite documents as given under should reach at following address latest by 19/12/2011 through ORDINARY POST only:
Asstt. Manager (HR)
NHPC Officers Transit Camp
Rail Head Complex, Railway Road
Requisite documents / Testimonials (duly attested by a Gazatted Officer) to be attached along with Application Form:
1. Date of Birth Certificate.
2. Caste Certificate.
3. State Domicile. (For J&K residents only)
4. Copy of the Mark sheet and Degree of the qualifying Course.
5. Experience Certificate, if any.
Last Date: 19.12.2011
For more details download notification click here