Central Electronics Ltd Recruitment of Graduate Engineers – 2014
CENTRAL ELECTRONICS LIMITED
(A Public Sector Enterprises)
4, Industrial Area, Sahibabad – 201010 (UP)
Recruitment of Graduate Engineers on Contractual Basis
Central Electronics Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise, Schedule B Company under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology and is engaged in manufacturing of Solar Photovoltaic Cells, Module & Systems, Railway Electronics Systems and Microwave Electronics Systems.
The Company is looking forward to recruit high caliber and talented professionals on contractual basis for two years which is further extendable on performance basis for one more year only. On the basis of exemplary performance during the contractual period, the incumbents may also be considered for absorption in regular cadre of the Company. They will however have ‘No claim’ for regularization/absorption. Online applications are invited in the following disciplines:
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||Disciplines|
|Graduate Engineer||B.E./B.Tech.||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Graduate Engineer||B.E./B.Tech.||Mechanical Engineering|
|Graduate Engineer||B.E./B.Tech.||Electrical Engineering|
|Graduate Engineer||M.Sc./M.Tech.||Material Science|
Note: Firm number of vacancies shall be notified subsequently, including break-up of vacancies, etc.
Qualification: Full time Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks. Final year/semester students shall also be eligible. However, they would have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2015. Based on the GATE-2015 marks and requirement, candidates shall be shortlisted in the 1st stage.
- Candidates need to appear for GATE-2015 and apply online for the post from 18th December 2014 to 15th January 2015 with the GATE-2015 Registration Number.
- Requisite fees shall have to be deposited, alongwith the Application. The modalities thereof, shall be intimated subsequently.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer). It is relaxable to 10 years for PwD-General, 13 years for PwD-OBC and 15 years for PwD- SC/ST candidates.
- Reservation is applicable as per extant government rules.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be informed by E-mail regarding Date, Time and Venue for Personal Interview.
- Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be required to bring their original GATE-2015 score card, at the time of Interview.
Note: All information & any changes/updation will be available on the Company’s website www.celindia.co.in. Candidates are advised to visit the website from time to time for any updates.