ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MILLETS RESEARCH
Ph:-040-24599300, Fax – 040-24599304, Email: email@example.com
Eligible and interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview to be held at the campus of ICAR – Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030 on 21/01/2020 at 10:00 A.M for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow at IIMR as per the details given below.
||Name of the Project
||Emoluments @ PM
|Senior Research Fellow (One position)
||“Farmer-led extension strategy for enhancing farmers’ income through millets-based farming system in hilly and tribal areas” under ICAR-NASF
M. Sc. in Agricultural Extension / Extension Education / Home Science Extension / Agricultural Economics with 4 years of Bachelor’s degree.NET qualification is must for candidates having 2 years postgraduate degree with 3 years Bachelor’s degree in Basic Sciences with 2 years of research experience in relevant field.Desirable:
Experience in conducting field survey, field extension work, training, have knowledge of computer, data analysis using statistical software, writing research articles, organizing extension programmes, demonstration in farmer’s fields, field data collection, extension activities, willingness to travel and work in rural area
|Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA for 1st & 2nd year, and Rs.35,000/- per month + HRA for 3rd year
||from February, 2020 to November, 2022
Terms & Conditions:
1. The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis.
2. The candidates shall submit applications at the time of interview in the proforma enclosed along with a passport size photograph and a set of self attested copies of requisite mark-sheet, certificates and supporting documents.
3. The candidates have to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verification
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. The age limit of the above position is 35 years for men and 40 years for women. The relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules.
6. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment / absorption in ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad or funding agency at the end of the project.
7. Report for registration from 10:00 A.M to 10: 30 A.M on the date of interview
8. The decision of the Director, IIMR is final and binding in all respects.
9. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
10. The selected candidate should have to join from 1st February, 2020.
11. Those candidates who are already working in any project/scheme/organization, should bring “No Objection Certificate” from his present employer.
12. The experience will be counted in the relevant field after acquiring the basic minimum qualifications as per ICAR OM No. Agril Edn.6/27/2014-HRD dated 14th July, 2015, OM No. Agril Edn.6/27/2014-HRD dated 9th October, 2015 of the council and OM No. SR/S9/Z- 09/2018 of DST dated 30th January, 2019.
13. The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any near or distant relative of the candidate is an employee of the ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad, the candidate has to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach Dr. Rajendra R. Chapke, Principal Scientist (Agriculture Extension) & PI, ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least one day before of the interview date. If such declaration is furnished on the date of interview and found that his/her relative is an employee of ICAR- IIMR, Hyderabad such candidate will not be allowed for interview.
14. The Ph. D degree holders are also eligible for SRF.
15. For further details please visit to our website: www.millets.res.in
Download the Notification along with application form:
GDE Error: Error retrieving file - if necessary turn off error checking (404:Not Found)
The Santoor Scholarship Program is an initiative of Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares. The program intends to financially support girls from disadvantaged backgrounds, who wish to pursue higher education after grade 12. Launched in 2016-17, the program offers support to 900 students every year, across the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana.
It is a recurring annual program and the selected students are supported for the duration of their higher education. The support covers tuition fees and incidental expenses.
Over the last three years, close to 2700 students have received support through the Santoor Scholarship Program.
Besides students inclined towards professional courses, those showing a keen interest in pursuing their higher education in the fields of humanities, liberal arts and sciences are strongly encouraged to apply. Preference is given to students from backward districts.
- This scholarship program is open to students from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana only.
- This Scholarship is only for girl students of underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds
- To be eligible to apply, the applicant must have
- Passed class 10 from a local government school.
- Passed class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2018-19.
- Enrolled in a full-time graduate program beginning 2019-20.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria must apply using the prescribed application form. The prospective candidates are required to submit the duly filled in application form by the deadline, to be considered for the grant.
The students would be given Rs. 24,000 per annum till they complete their course of study. Students are permitted to utilize the scholarship for tuition fees or other expenses incidental to education.
Applications for this year will be open from 15th July 2019 to 15th August 2019. Applicants are advised to carefully read the instructions before filling the form.
Apply Online at: https://www.buddy4study.com/application/SWS3/instruction
Apply offline by downloading application:
Download (PDF, Unknown)
ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources
Canal Ring Road, P.O. Dilkusha, Lucknow-226 002, U.P.
Ph.: (0522) 2441735, 2440145, 2442440, 2442441 Fax : (0522) 2442403
A walk-in-interview schedule on 03rd August, 2018 from 10:00 hrs. onwards at the ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, Telangana for the post of Young Professional-II (01 No.) on contractual basis under Bioversity International funded project entitled “Towards responsible agriculture for preserving sustainable aquatic ecosystems: assessment of impact of agriculture effluents on aquatic food webs”. Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling all the requirements may appear for the interview with duly filled in application giving full details of academic records and experience(s) along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a passport size photograph on the attached proforma. The details are as follows:
|Name of the Position
||No. of Posts
|Young Professional – II
||Rs. 25,000/- fixed
||Minimum 21 years Maximum 45 years (relaxation as per GOI rules)
||Essential Qualification: Post Graduate in Fishery Science/Zoology/Life Sciences with specialization in Fisheries Science / Aquaculture with 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA/CGPA.Desirable: Research experience in Fisheries will be preferred. Since this project requires exploratory surveys to be carried out in Telangana/Andhra Pradesh, the recruited person should be experienced for exploration (sometimes remote locations) and having knowledge of the region. The place of posting will be Lucknow and surveys in the area of study.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Above positions are purely temporary and initially upto six month may be terminated by the Director, ICAR- NBFGR, Lucknow without assigning any reasons at any stage. The same can be extended on half yearly basis on candidate’s every 06-monthly performance assessment and fund availability. In any case maximum tenure will be up to the approved duration of the project by the funding agency.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to appear for interview who fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- All the eligible candidates appearing for interview should bring their coloured passport size photograph and all the original certificates along with self attested photocopies in support of their educational qualification/experience at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The selection will be based on Academic Performance, Research Experience and performance in interview.
- The decision of Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow will be final and binding in all aspects.
Download the Notification for complete details:
Download (PDF, Unknown)
Institute of Rural Management Anand
(AICTE Recognized; NAAC/NBA Accredited)
Excellence in Rural Management Education and Scholarship Building
Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM)
FPRM is a doctoral/Ph.D level program approved by AICTE
FPRM provides an excellent opportunity for academic career in Rural Management
Eligibility: Post-Graduate or equivalent degree/diploma in any discipline with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade (5% less for those eligible for reservation). Those expecting to complete final exams before June 14, 2018 can also apply.
Should have a valid score in any of the qualifying exams: CAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE, UGC-JRF/NET, CSIR-JRF/NET, ICAR-SRF, ICAR/ASRB-NET
Monthly Fellowship of Rs. 25000-28000 & annual contingency grant of Rs. 20,000 for 4 years
Apply via online or hard copy on or before February 15, 2018
Admissions Office, PB No. 60, IRMA, Anand-388001, Gujarat.
Email: email@example.com, Ph: 02692-221657/659/940; Web: www.irma.ac.in
Download the notification in PDF form:
Download (PDF, 22KB)
L’Oreal India invites applications from young women who wants to make a careers in science for its “L’Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship Programme” 2017.
A scholarship of Rs. 250,000/- each is granted to promising but economically disadvantaged young women and covers college fees for study in any scientific field in a recognized college or university in India.
Passed standard XII (Science) from India.
Graduated in the current academic year (March 2017).
Minimum 85% in PCB / PCM.
Maximum 19 years of age as on 31.05.2017.
How to apply:
Apply online or offline. Refer to the website for details: http://www.foryoungwomeninscience.com/.
Last date: 10th July, 2017.