Divis Laboratories Limited is a leading USFDA / ISO-9001 / ISO-14001 and OSHAS-18001 certified company based near Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam. We are looking for the following personnel for our manufacturing units.
Experience: 0-2 Year Experience
Qualification: B.Sc – Chemistry, M.Sc – Chemistry, B. Pharm, B.Tech – Chemical
Age: Below 30 Years
Selected candidates may require to work in 3 shifts
Interested Candidates may attend interview along with Certificates / Pay Slip / Bank Passbook / Supporting Documents for their Education and Experience. The Candidates should speak / write good English and should have good presentation skills. Salary is best in the industry and not constraint to the right candidate.
Date: 15.07.2018 (Sunday)
Time: 9.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Venue: M/S DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD
1-72/23 (P) / DIVIS / 303, DIVIS Towers
Cyber Hills, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – $00032, Telengana
Candidates who are unable to attend interview can send their profiles to email@example.com
Phone: 040 – 66966300/400, Cell: 9133615437
REGIONAL CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY
An institution of education, training & research (established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. Of
India under the auspices of UNESCO)
NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone,
Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad (121001), Haryana
Advertisement No. 03/2018/Administrative Positions
* RECRUITMENT FOR ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS *
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an institution of national importance established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. Of India, with regional and global partnerships synergizing with the programmes of UNESCO. The primary focus of RCB is to provide world class education, training and conduct innovative research at the interface of multiple disciplines to create high quality human resource in disciplinary and interdisciplinary areas of biotechnology in a globally competitive research milieu. The Centre invites online applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated candidates for the following posts on Direct recruitment/deputation / contract basis.
||Name of the post and Grade Pay
||Qualifications and Experience
||No. of posts and age limit
||Controller of Administration
Pay Level- 13A (Rs. 1,31,100 to Rs. 2,16,600)
|For Direct Recruitment
a) A post graduate degree in management or its equivalent.
b) Minimum 20 years’ experience in administrative and allied positions in the Government / Autonomous bodies of the Govt./ Reputed educational institutions or research establishments/ Public sector organizations.
c) At least 3 years’ regular service in position carrying GP of Rs. 8900 or 5 years’ regular service in position carrying GP of Rs. 8700, or 8 years’ service in the position carrying GP of 7600.
d) The candidate must have strong analytical, oral and written communication, and negotiation skills.
Officers from the Central / State Governments / Universities / R&D institutions, or PSU: holding analogous post, or with at least 3 years’ service in posts with GP of Rs. 8900 or 5 years’ service in posts with GP of Rs. 8700 or its equivalent possessing educational qualification and experience as prescribed above.
|a) Assist the Executive Director in all administrative matters relating to the Regional Centre.
b) Act as the ex-offlcio Secretary of the Executive Committee and issue notices to convene meetings of the Executive Committee, and to keep the official correspondence and minutes of all the statutory committee meetings of the Regional Centre.
c) Oversee the overall administrative activities including establishment, finance, stores and purchase. engineering, estates and maintenance of the Regional Centre.
d) Report to the Executive Director in the matters related to monitoring and evaluation of the administration of the Regional Centre for continuous improvement.
e) Maintain the primary relationship for operations and maintenance of services within the National Capital Region Biotech Science Cluster partners and the funding agencies.
f) Be the custodian of records, the common seal and such other property of Regional Centre as the Executive Committee shall commit to his charge.
g) Represent the Regional Centre in suits or proceedings by or against the Regional Centre, sign powers of attorney and verify pleadings or depute his representative for the purpose, h) Perform such other duties as may be specified in the Ordinances, or the regulations, or as may be assigned to him from time to time by the Executive Director for the purposes of the Regional Centre.
Age limit: 50 Years
Pay Level – 11 (Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700)
|For Direct Recruitment
a) A post-graduate degree in any discipline.
b) Minimum 10 years’ experience in HR, administration, science communication, purchase department in a reputed organization.
c) Those in govt, service must have at least 4 years’ experience in a position carrying GP of Rs. 5400, or 8 years’ experience in a position carrying GP of 4600.
d) The candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills.
e) Must have knowledge of modern management practices and use of computers.
Officers from the Central / State Governments / Universities / R&D institutions, or PSU: holding analogous post or with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in Grade Pay of Rs.5400 plus qualification as prescribed above.
|Looking after Administrative / Establishment / Personnel / Academic and training matters, discipline, drafting and execution of rules / regulations; holding meetings of the board of Governors, Executive Committee, Programme Advisory Committee and the Finance Sub- Committee, drafting of Agenda / minutes, maintaining confidential records and liaise with different departments.
Perform any other duties assigned to him by the RCB Executive Director from time to time.
Age limit: 40 Years
Pay Level – 6 (Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400)
|a) A graduate degree in any discipline with sound knowledge of modern management practices and use of computers for word processing and preparation of Excel sheets.
b) Three years’ experience in office procedures preferably in a government R&D institution.
c) The candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills.
Officers from the Central / State Governments / Universities / R&D institutions, or PSU: holding analogous post, or with at least 3 years’ service in post with GP of Rs. 2800 or its equivalent, and possessing educational qualification and experience as prescribed above.
|The incumbent will deal with any of the matters concerning Personnel, Establishment, Estate Management, Cash handling, Billing, Accounting, Purchases, Storekeeping, Noting & Drafting, Typing and maintenance of all relevant records. Perform any other duties assigned to him by the RCB Executive Director from time to time.
1- UR, 2- OBC (1-OBC Backlog)
Age limit: 30 Years
Details of terms and conditions of appointment and application format is available on website www.reb.res.in,www.rcb.ac.in. The number of vacancies in respect of Administrative Officer may vary due to administrative reasons.
Interested candidates should submit their applications online in the prescribed format along with fee of Rs. 1000/- for UR & OBC and Nil for SC/ST/PH candidates upto 15.07.2018. Candidates should ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria. Certificates will be verified only at the time of interview and candidates who do not possess any supporting documents will not be entertained in the recruitment process any further.
Apply online at: http://jobportal1.rcb.res.in/?q=joblist
Download the Notification for complete details:
Download (PDF, Unknown)
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF HYDERABAD
c/o ICRISAT, Patancheru, Hyderabad
Telangana, India, 502324
URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR EDUCATORS
• GRADE 5
• EARLY CHILDHOOD
» B.Ed with 5+yrs of experience
» Excellent English communicator
» Experienced in inquiry based approach of teaching (Grade 5)
» Experienced Early Childhood education (Early Childhood)
» Creative and collaborative
ISH is a day school accredited by the Council of International Schools(CIS)offering an International Curriculum to the expat community in the twin cities
Interested candidates please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preview of a typical ISH Educator Profile:
A renowned Hyderabad based Infra Group with Prestigious projects at Hyderabad invite the “Best Marketing Talent” to sell plots, flats, villas.
GENERAL MANAGERS (Sales) – 10 Posts
Candidates must be all-round achievers to meet monthly targets. They should involve right from the stage of direct selling upto the level of developing large and efficient team to fulfill the sales targets. Well established family background with sound social / corporate / bureaucratic (Domestic/NRI) contacts shall be added advantage.
Remuneration: Rs. 60,000/- p.m. + Rs. 8,000/- Car allowance + Rs 2.000/- Mobile allowance plus Attractive Annual Performance incentives upto Rs.24 lakhs.
ZONAL MANAGERS (Sales) – 25 Posts
Must be smart in organizing efficient team to sell successfully. People with wide contacts and well settled family background will have added advantage.
Remuneration: Rs. 45,000/- p.m. + Rs. 5,000/- Car allowance + Rs. 2,000/- Mobile allowance plus Annual Performance incentives upto Rs. 9 lakhs.
Exclusive offer with attractive package for retired govt / PSU officer.
Note: The above packages are target linked.
Interested candidates may WALK-IN with detailed resume from June 7, 8 & 9the between 10 am to 6 pm at
Abheeshta Group: No:46. Ground Floor, Ramanuja Towers, Diagonally opposite to Star Super Market, Road No.14, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
Those who cannot attend, may forward resume to email@example.com
HIGH COURT OF MADRAS
NOTIFICATION NO.81 / 2018
Applications are invited, in the prescribed format, for recruitment on ad hoc and consolidated pay basis, from qualified and eligible Candidates for filling up of the following posts sanctioned to the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy, No.30/95, P.S.K.R.Salai, R.A.Puram, Chennai – 600 028:-
||Name of the Post
||No. of Vacancies
||Rs.22,500/- per month
||Rs. 15,000/- per month
- A Candidate must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 01.01.2018.
- He/She must be a citizen of India.
3. Minimum eligibility criteria for Research Fellow and Research Assistant:
- Candidate should be a Post Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3+2 or 10+2+5+2 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court, for the post of Research Fellow.
- Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court, for the post of Research Assistant.
- Candidates who have obtained his/her Law Degree, Graduate and/or Post Graduate, as the case may be, not earlier than two years, as on the date of Notification, are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for the assignment as Research Fellow and Research Assistant.
- Candidates must be skilled in the usage of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines / processes / Online Law Journal, etc.
- The candidate should not have been involved in any criminal case, whether convicted or against whom criminal trial proceedings pending. A declaration in this behalf shall be made by the candidate.
4. Procedure for Submission of Application:
- Candidates can download the application form from the websites of the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy (www.tnsja.tn.nic.in) and Madras High Court (www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in). Candidates applying for both the posts shall submit separate applications.
- No application fee is payable.
- The filled-in printout of the downloaded application form along with required enclosures shall be sent by Registered Post to “The Registrar General, High Court, Madras – 600 104” and the same shall reach the Office of the Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600104, before 05.00.p.m. on 18.06.2018. The incomplete application without prescribed/required enclosures and / or received after the due date / not submitted in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected and no further communication/ representation in this regard will be entertained. No separate acknowledgement will be sent to the candidates for the receipt of their applications. The Madras High Court will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Download the Official Notification:
Download (PDF, 271KB)