JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POST GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH
(An Institution of National Importance under Ministry of Health & Family welfare)
Dhanwantari Nagar, Puducherry- 605 006
Phone: 0413 – 2296022 Fax: 0413 – 2272067- 2272735
No. JIP/Admn.I/AP(Contract)/2018 Date: 21.07.2018
The JIPMER, Puducherry will conduct Walk-in interview for the following faculty posts on CONTRACTUAL BASIS scheduled to be held on 08.08.2018 (Wednesday).
|Sl. No.||Name of the Department||No. of posts & Reservation|
|1||Professor / Additional Professor of Medical Gastroenterology||01||01|
|2||Professor of EMSD||01||01|
|3||Assistant Professor of Clinical Immunology (Clinical Services)||01||01|
|4||Assistant Professor of Clinical Immunology (Laboratory Services)||01||01|
|5||Assistant Professor of Medical Biometrics & Informatics (Biostatistics)||02||02|
|6||Assistant Professor of EMSD||03||03|
Venue of the interview: ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK, JIPMER, PUDUCHERRY.
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may report for walk-in-interview on 08.08.2018 (Wednesday). by 8.00 A.M. with his/her application in the prescribed proforma available in the Institute’s website appending therewith self-attested certificates/testimonials and other relevant documents etc. at the above designated venue for verification of documents before appearing for interview. No candidate will be considered who report after 10.00 A.M.
The date of Walk-in-interview will be considered as cutoff date for computing the upper age limit.
For the details of Essential Qualification, Experience & Age Limit for the said posts, refer to the attached notification below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CONTRACT APPOINTMENT
1. The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS will be initially for a period of 11 months with effect from the date of joining and the extension will be granted if required by the administration for the further periods. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority.
2. The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
3. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
4. The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of JIPMER Puducherry/JIPMER Karaikal, Karaikal
5. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the JIPMER, Puducherry and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
6. The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
7. On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
8. The appointee is not entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the appointment.
9. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
10. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
11. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the JIPMER, Puducherry/JIPMER, Karaikal
12. The JIPMER reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
13. The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the Department will issue TDS Certificate/s.
14. The contractually engaged persons will not have any claim for permanent or regular employment in this Institute as this is purely a temporary contractual engagement and will remain valid up to contractual period for which the engagement is approved on each occasion.
15. The contractually engaged persons will not be eligible to get official accommodation/quarters allotment within the campus as applicable to the other regular employees of this Institute.
16. The contractually engaged persons shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of the Institute.
17. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ON THE DAY OF WALK-IN INTERVIEW
a) Duly Filled in Application form in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) – 2 sets
b) Application Fee should be in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “The Director, JIPMER” payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch (02238), Puducherry-605006. (Rs.500/- for UR & OBC and Rs.250/- for SC & ST. No fee for PWD)
c) Certificate of all Academic qualification in original along with two set of photocopies
d) Registration certificate issued by MCI in original along with two set of photocopies (if applicable)
e) Experience certificate in original along with two set of photocopies (if applicable)
f) Birth certificate / proof of date of birth.
g) Community certificate (if applicable)
h) List of publication (02 sets of hard copies)
i) One soft copy (By pen drive) of Power point presentation (proforma enclosed in the application form of Table 1 & Table 2).
Download the Notification for complete details: