AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment of Senior Nursing Officers – 2018
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, JODHPUR
Basni Phase-II, Jodhpur-342005 (Raj)
(An autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India)
Advertisement No: Admn/Estt/01/01/2017-AIIMS.JDH Dated: 28th May, 2018
Subject: Recruitment to the post of Senior Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade – I) for Hospital Services on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) invites ONLINE APPLICATIONS for the post of Senior Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade – I) for Hospital services on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS. The advertisement in this respect was published in 10-17, March 2018 edition of Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. Detail of post as follows:-
|S. No.||Name of the Post, Pay Band & Grade Pay and Essential eligibility criteria||Group||Age Limit||Number of vacancies* and reservation||Category of Disability for which post is identified suitable||Process of Selection|
|1.||Senior Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade – I)
Pay: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4,800
ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
Experience: Three years experience as Staff Nurse Grade – II after B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) in a minimum 200 bedded Hospital/ Healthcare Institute.
|B||21 – 35 Years||127* (UR – 65 OBC – 34 SC – 19 ST – 09) Including #07 Post of Persons with Benchmark Disability [PwBD]||OL (One leg only )||Written Test only|
- *The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Jodhpur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
- Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
- Age and all other qualification will be counted on the last date of submission of application.
The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
HOW TO APPLY: The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Jodhpur official website i.e. http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along-with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. The last date of online submission of applications is 27th June, 2018 at 05:00 PM. No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of challan /online payment receipt) for their record.
- General/OBC Candidates: – Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only).
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – Exempted from Examination Fee.
- The candidate will be required to pay prescribed application fees, if any through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Jodhpur. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
AGE RELAXATION: Check the attached official notification.
Download the notification along with application format: