Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Invites Applications for Graduate Engineers and Asst. Field Officer Trainee In Various Branches
Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL), a well known Paper Manufacturing Company with a turnover of over `1200 Crore is looking for the following personnel for its Paper Mills and for its 600 tpd Cement Plant being set up at Kagithapuram in Karur District, Tamilnadu.
1. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical) – 21 Nos
2. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 3 Nos
3. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Environment) – 2 Nos
4. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 1 Nos
5. Asst.Field Officer Trainee (Plantation) – 2 Nos
6. Asst.Field Officer Trainee (Forestry) – 2 Nos
7. Asst.Officer Trainee (Purchase) – 3 Nos
8. Asst.Officer Trainee (Stores) – 3 Nos
For details relating to Age, Qualification, Experience, etc., please visit TNPL’s website www.tnpl.com. Candidates who conform to the job requirements as given in the website may apply in strict confidence superscribing the name of the post within 15 days from the date of release of this advertisement.
Last date for receipt of applications : 23/11/2011