GOVT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
NCC DIRECTORATE ODISHA
LEWIS ROAD, BHUBANESWAR-751002
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the following posts in NCC Directorate Odisha, Lewis Road Bhubaneswar-751002:
Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Classification and Pay Scale: General Central service Group C Non Gazetted Ministerial Pay Level 2 for Rs 19900- 63200(as per 7th CPC)
No of Vacancies: 04
Category (UR / SC / ST / OBC): UR-02; OBC-02
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
Whether age relaxation applicable and upto what extent:
1. Relaxable for govt servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions/ orders issued by the Central Govt.
2. Relaxable for OBC as notified by the Central Govt from time to time (only for those who applied in OBC Category)
(I) 12th Class Or Equivalent Qualification From A Recognized Board Or University
(II) Skill Test For Recruitment To The Post Of LDC Shall Be Conducted Only On Computers. A Typing Speed Of 35 W.P.M. In English Or 30 W.P.M. In Hindi On Computer(35 W.P.M. And 30 W.P.M. Correspond To 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH On An Average Of 5 Key Depressions For Each Word)
(III) That A Physical Handicapped Person Who Is Otherwise Qualified Holds A Clerical Post But Does Not Posses The Said Qualification In Type Writing May Be Appointed Subject To The Condition That A Civil Surgeon Or Equivalent Certifies That The Said Handicapped Person Is Not In A Fit Condition To Be Able To Type Or (Iv) Serving/Ex-Servicemen Belonging To The Trade Of Clerk GD, Clerk GD (SD) Clerk (Store) of Army or equivalent trade in the Navy & Air force
2. Candidates working in Central/State Govt Service will submit application through proper channel.
3. Duly attested copies of certificates/testimonials should be attached alongwith the application.
4. A self addressed envelop (4” x 10′) would be attached alongwith the application affixing Rs 5/-
5. No travelling allowance will be admissible for written examination/tests etc.
6. Last date for receipt of application: Filled application alongwith documents should reach
NCC Directorate Odisha Lewis Road, Bhubaneswar-751002 by 12 Jul 2017 by ordinary post. Application incomplete in any respect or received after closing date will be summarily rejected. No Application will be received by hand.
7. Name of the post (in Block letters) should be clearly mentioned on the application form as well as on the tip of the envelope in which the application from is sent.
8. In case of the number of applications being very large, a minimum bench mark of 65% marks in the essential educational qualification (i.e 12th) can be laid down for calling for the written examination.
Download the official notification: