(Indian Council of Medical Research)
Desert Medicine Research Centre
New Pali Road, Jodhpur-342005
Applications are invited on or before 19th December, 2017 for the following under mentioned posts at Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur.
1. STENOGRAPHER: ONE POST (Unreserved) a) Pay : Level-04 of the Pay Matrix
|b) Essential Qualification||(PB 1-Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400)
12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with computer literacy.
80 w.p.m. speed in Short Hand in English or Hindi.
|c) Age Limit||: Between 18 – 27 years (relaxable for Govt. Servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.).|
|d) Job requirements||: Taking Dictation, Typing and maintenance of records.|
2. LOWER DIVISION CLERK: ONE POST (Reserved for OBC)
|a) Pay||:Level-02 of the Pay Matrix
(PB 1-Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900)
|b) Essential Qualification||: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
: Typing speed of 35 W.P.M. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KPDH on an average of 5 key depressions for each work).
|c) Age Limit||: Between 18 – 27 years. Relaxable 3 years for OBC & for Govt. Govt. Servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.|
|d) Job requirements||: Typing and maintenance of Files/records.|
|3. DRIVER : ONE POST (Unreserved) a) Pay||: Level-02 of the Pay Matrix
(PB 1-Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900)
|b) Essential Qualification||: Matric/S.S.C. or equivalent from a recognized board with valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorised to drive Light Motor Vehicles (Goods & Passenger) and two wheeler with/without Gear and two years experience in recognized organization/Institute. Preference will be given to those who have license other than above to drive Heavy Motor Vehicle (Goods & Passenger) and Three Wheelers (Auto Rickshaw).|
|c) Age Limit||: Age Limit Not exceeding 25 years
Age relaxation up to 5 years is allowed for Government Servants.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
- Candidates employed in Government/ Quasi Government/ Public Sector Undertaking should forward their applications through proper channel or produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview/written test failing which they will not be allowed for appearing in the written test/interview.
- Self Attested photocopies of testimonials in respect of age, qualification, experience and Caste Certificate (for reserved categories only) of the candidates must be submitted along with the application. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates applying for the post reserved for OBC should submit with his/her application a copy of the certificate regarding his/her OBC status and Non-creamy layer status” issued on or before the closing of the application as per the notice. The certificate submitted should preferably be as per the format given in G.I., D.O.P.T., O.M.No.36036/2/2013-Estt. (Res.), dated 30.05.2014. If any of the selected candidates, found to have submitted his OBC(Non-creamy layer) certificate in any other format, with the applications, he will be required to submit a fresh certificate in the above format, issued by the competent authority, before joining the institute.
- Mere fulfillment of minimum qualification and experience required for a post does NOT entitle the candidate to be called for written test and/or interview. The institute reserves the right to shortlist and restricts the number of candidates to be called for written test and/or interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience.
- A written test may also be conducted before the interview whenever required.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/ test/ interview/appointment, Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Candidates appointed will governed by the New Contributory Pension Scheme introduced with effect from 01 January 2004. Those who are already in CCS Pension Scheme 1972 will be governed as per rule.
- Any subsequent amendments/modifications of this advertisement will be notified in the Institute website (dmrcjodhpur.nic.in) only. Candidates are advised to visit the site on their own interest regularly.
- Reservation for OBC and Persons with Disabilities will be as per Govt. rules.
- The institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts mentioned above without assigning any reason.
- APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Selected candidates will be governed by the rules and regulations of the Institute as amended from time to time.
- An application submitted in any format other than the specified one and/or without the required documents/testimonials shall be liable for rejection.
- If any information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at any stage his/her appointment will be cancelled.
- The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 300/-(General & OBC Candidates) in form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of Director, DMRC, payable at Jodhpur. Applicant should mention their particulars (Name, & position applied for) on the reserve of the DD. No fees are required to be paid by PWD and women candidates.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications, complete in all respect to The Director, Desert Medicine Research Centre, New Pali Road, Jodhpur 342005, latest by 19.12.2017, superscribing the name of post on top of the envelope in a prescribed form downloadable from the website: www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in. The institute will NOT be responsible under any circumstances for any sort of postal delivery/delay.
Notification in PDF form: