INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHUBANESWAR
Research and Development Unit (R&D)
Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar – 751007
Advt. No.: IITBBS/R&D/GP086/Rec/06/2015-16 Date 22.06.2015
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the School of Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences of this Institute.
1. Name of the Temporary Assignment: Junior Research Fellow – 2 posts
2. Name of the temporary research Project: “Simulation of Coastal Processes on the North-West Bay of Bengal”.
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency: Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi
4. Consolidated Fellowship: As per norms.
5. Qualification & Experiences: 60% or 6.5 CGPA in M.Sc / M.Tech in Physics / Mathematics / Atmospheric and Ocean Sciences / Climate Sciences with Mathematics at UG level as major / minor with good academic career and with valid NET / GATE score. Knowledge of computer programming is desirable.
6. Duration: Two year. It may be extended for another one year on the satisfactory performance.
Interested eligible persons may apply on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials to the undersigned on or before 8th July 2015 at the address: Asst. Registrar (R&D), IIT Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar – 751007.
Download the notification in PDF form: