Shimoga Institute Of Medical Sciences Walk – In Interview for Senior/Tutor/Junior Resident, Professors, Assistant & Associate Professors
Shimoga Institute Of Medical Science: A walk-in-interview will be held in the office of the Director, SIMS. Shimoga on 02.01.2012 from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm for the following posts.
|SL No||Designation||No. of posts and Department|
(Pay scale: 37400-67000+ 10000 (AGP) +DA+HRA+NPA)
|07 (Physiology, Forensic Medicine, TB & Chest, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Ophthalmology, Radio-diagnosis)|
(Pay scale: 37400-67000.9000 (AGP) -t-DA.HRA.NPA)
|03 (Pathology. Community Medicine. Radio-diagnosis)|
(Pay scale: 15600-39100.8000 (AGP) +DA+HRA+NPA)
|07+02 (Pathology-2, TB & Chest-1, ObG-2. Radio Diagnosis-2, Community Medicine-2 (Medical Officer cum Asst Professor)|
(Pay scale for PG Degree holders: 15600- 39100+ 6000 (AGP) +DA+HRA+NPA)
|27 (General Medicine-2, TB &Chest-2, Dermatology-1, Psychiatry-2, Paediatrics-2, General Surgery-1, Orthopedics-1, Ophthalmology-1, ENT-1. ObG-3,Anaesthasia-6, Radio-diagnosis-5)|
|26 (Pathology-3. Community Medicine-3. TB & Chest-3. Psychiatry-2, Paediatrics-4. General Surgery-2, Orthopedics-3. Ophtha!mology-2, ObG-4)|
|6||Casualty Medical Officer
|7||Lady Medical Officer
(for ObG Dept)
(1) All the posts carry attractive revised pay scales.
(2) For posts SI. No. 1 -3 – teaching experience and qualification as per MCI norms.
(3) Senior resident should have post graduate qualification.
(4) Casualty Medical Officer – Should have a recognized MBBS degree. Age limit is as per Karnataka State Govt, recruitment norms.
(5) Lady Medical Officer – Same conditions as mentioned for CMO. Postgraduate qualification in ObG is preferred.
(6) Reservation and Roaster as per Karnataka State Govt norms will be maintained for all the above posts. Desirous candidates should attend the interview with all the relevant original documents along with one set of attested copies of the same and two recent passport photographs
For more details click here