PJTSAU Admission Notification for B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science – 2017
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
Faculty of Home Science
Undergraduate Degree Programme
B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science
(For GIRLS Only)
Admission into Undergraduate Degree Programme under Faculty of Home Science, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University during the academic year 2017-18
|B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science
|:||College of Home Science, Saifabad, Hyderabad|
Intake of students and Eligibility:
|U.G. Programme||Total intake||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science (Girls only)||47||· A pass in two year Intermediate examination (10+2) with BPC/MPC/MBPC subjects.
· Candidates passed in a three year Diploma course in Home Science can also apply for admission under 10% supernumerary seats quota.
Criteria for selection:
- The candidates shall be selected based on merit in optional subjects of the two-year Intermediate or its equivalent Examination as per the rule of reservation. In case of other equivalent examinations passed by the candidates, the weightage of marks obtained in optional subjects shall be reckoned on par with those of the two-year Intermediate examination.
- In case of a tie in aggregate marks in optional subjects obtained by two or more candidates, the total marks secured in the Intermediate (10+2) shall be taken into consideration. In case of a further tie, the age of the candidates shall be taken into consideration and the older candidates shall be given preference for the seat.
- The candidates for admission to this course in the University shall be required to have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates, 25 years in respect of SC and ST candidates and 27 for Physically Challenged candidates.
Reservation of seats for the candidates coming from Rural Areas:
- 40% of the seats in this course are reserved for candidates coming from rural areas. Candidates seeking admission under this category should produce a certificate(s) from the Heads of Institutions that the candidate has studied for a period of minimum 4 years in the schools located in Non-Municipal areas during their period of study from 1st class to 12th class/Intermediate (any four years). The relevant information has to be filled in the proforma as prescribed in Form-I of the application from duly signed by the Head of the institution concerned.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 31-05-2017 (09:00 AM)
- Last date to apply online: 21-06-2017(04:00 PM)
For more details, visit: http://forms.pjtsau.ac.in/welcome-bsc