Ph.D Programme @ National Centre for Cell Science
National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) invites applications from candidates who are bonafide Indian citizens and having consistently good academic record. Candidates should have strong motivation to pursue research in modern biology leading to a Ph.D degree.
Candidates who satisfy the following criteria only need apply:
- Should have an M.Sc. degree in any area of Life Sciences
- Qualified in the CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT examination for Junior Research Fellowship and Fellowship should be valid as on the date of joining. (Candidates in the “Project List of ICMR & category ‘B’ of DBT examination” need not apply).
- Reservation will be as per the Government Of India guidelines.
- Terms and conditions of the fellowship will be as directed by the agency awarding the fellowship.
- Those candidates who cleared the examination OR having valid fellowship from CSIR/ICMR/UGC/DBT are eligible to apply. Their selection is subject to production of valid fellowship.
Candidates who satisfy the above criteria may submit their typed applications in the prescribed format * to the Co-ordinator, Academic Cell, National Centre for Cell Science, Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411 007, on or before 09th December, 2011. Please superscribe “Application for the Ph.D. programme-2011(02)” on the application form as well as on the envelope. Do not attach any certificates (original or Xerox) along with the application, however these must be produced at the time of interview failing which, they will not be interviewed. SC/ST/OBC candidates should attach attested true copy of Caste Certificate/Latest non-creamy layer certificate along with the application & originals should be produced at the time of Interview.
Personal Interviews :
All the applications received against this advertisement in the prescribed proforma will be screened and candidates found suitable will be called for Personal Interview.
Last date of receipt of applications at NCCS – 09.12.2011
Date of display of short-listed candidates called for interview on our website. – 22.12.2011
Dates of Interview of the shotlisted candidates at NCCS – 02.01.2012, 03.01.2012 & 04.01.2012
Date of declaration of results on our website – 16.01.2012
For more details click here
To download application form click here