PGDM programs at IMT-Hyderabad – 2014
IMT Hyderabad, counted among the top emerging B-Schools in India invites graduates from any discipline to apply for its two-year, full-time, AICTE approved, residential PGDM programs.
The eligibility criteria for the PGDM programs at IMT (Hyderabad) are as follows
- Minimum 3 year degree with 50% equivalent CGPA in any discipline.
- CAT 2013/XAT 2014/GMAT/CMAT (Sept 2013 & Feb 2014). Candidates without these scores may apply to appear for the IMT-Hyderabad aptitude test.
- Final selections to be based on Test Scores, Group Discussion, Personal Interview as well as a Written component.
- There are several options for applying to IMT- Hyderabad
- Either the application form may be downloaded here , filled and sent by ‘speed-post’ to the address given below along with the application fees (as DD), OR
- Fill out the online application form at http://www.imthyderabad.edu.in/admissions-pgdm-2014-16/, and make an online payment/provide details of DD. (Online application will be processed on receipt of application fee).
- Pay application fee of Rs. 1750/- through DD in favour of “Institute of Management Technology” payable at Hyderabad, or make an online transfer to our bank (details available at the website).
- Last date for application – May 12, 2014
- Aptitude Test, GD, Personal Interview would be conducted on May 18, 2014
- Classes would commence on June 16, 2014
Send the completed application forms through Speed Post to:
Admissions Office, Institute of Management Technology
Survey No. 38, Cherlaguda Village, Shamshabad Mandal
RR District, Hyderabad – 501218
Please send your queries to email@example.com or call +91-40-3046 1661