SAROJINI NAIDU VANITA MAHA VIDYALAYA
EXHIBITION GROUNDS, HYDERABAD.
COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, Recognized by TS-BIE & affiliated to O.U.
(Sponsored and Managed jointly by the Osmania Graduates’ Association & the Exhibition Society)
Applications are invited from qualified aspirants for the following posts in Intermediate Courses on adhoc basis. Application should be submitted on a plain paper along with the qualifications, teaching experience, certificates and a Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- payable at SBI, Exhibition Grounds Branch. Hyderabad. Drawn in favour of Hon. Secretary-Cum- Corrcspondent, S.N. Vanita Maha Vdyalaya, Hyderabad to reach this office on or before: 29-06-2018.
Subjects: 1). Mathematics, 2). Economics, 3). Commerce, 4). English.
Qualifications: As per TSBIE, Experience: 15 – 20 years desirable.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF HYDERABAD
c/o ICRISAT, Patancheru, Hyderabad
Telangana, India, 502324
URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR EDUCATORS
• GRADE 5
• EARLY CHILDHOOD
» B.Ed with 5+yrs of experience
» Excellent English communicator
» Experienced in inquiry based approach of teaching (Grade 5)
» Experienced Early Childhood education (Early Childhood)
» Creative and collaborative
ISH is a day school accredited by the Council of International Schools(CIS)offering an International Curriculum to the expat community in the twin cities
Interested candidates please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preview of a typical ISH Educator Profile:
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the subject-wise ranking lists for the state teacher recruitment test held from February 24 to March 4, 2018.
The Merit Lists of 27 subjects / mediums out of 29 subjects / mediums are prepared (As no candidate attended for School Assistant – Tamil subject & no candidate applied for School Assistant – Physical Science – Tamil Medium) and are made available in the Commission’s Website, the details of which are as follows:
||SUBJECT & Medium
||No. of candidates
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT- TELUGU
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – ENGLISH
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT- HINDI
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT- KANNADA
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT- URDU
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE (TELUGU)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE (URDU)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE (MARATHI)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE (KANNADA)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – MATHEMATICS (TELUGU)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT- MATHEMATICS (ENGLISH)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – MATHEMATICS (URDU)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT- MATHEMATICS (KANNADA)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – MATHEMATICS (MARATHI)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – MATHEMATICS (HINDI)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – MATHEMATICS (TAMIL)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – SOCIAL STUDIES (TELUGU)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – SOCIAL STUDIES (ENGLISH)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – SOCIAL STUDIES (MARATHI)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – SOCIAL STUDIES (URDU)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – SOCIAL STUDIES (HINDI)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – SOCIAL STUDIES (TAMIL)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT- PHYSICAL SCIENCE (TELUGU)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – PHYSICAL SCIENCE (ENGLISH)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – PHYSICAL SCIENCE (URDU)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – PHYSICAL SCIENCE (HINDI)
||SCHOOL ASSISTANT – PHYSICAL SCIENCE (MARATHI)
The Merit Lists are prepared as per the Commission’s decision to display the Merit Lists of candidates (who appeared for written exam and are admitted) of recruitments where selection is based purely on written test (excluding the recruitments for which there is/ are Physical Requirement Tests though the selection is based on written exam) prior to announcing the list of candidates picked-up for verification of certificates in the decided ratio.
The Merit Lists are prepared as per the existing Rules and Procedures, and as framed and followed by the Commission.
Check the results here: https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/TRTRANKLIST.jsp
A renowned Hyderabad based Infra Group with Prestigious projects at Hyderabad invite the “Best Marketing Talent” to sell plots, flats, villas.
GENERAL MANAGERS (Sales) – 10 Posts
Candidates must be all-round achievers to meet monthly targets. They should involve right from the stage of direct selling upto the level of developing large and efficient team to fulfill the sales targets. Well established family background with sound social / corporate / bureaucratic (Domestic/NRI) contacts shall be added advantage.
Remuneration: Rs. 60,000/- p.m. + Rs. 8,000/- Car allowance + Rs 2.000/- Mobile allowance plus Attractive Annual Performance incentives upto Rs.24 lakhs.
ZONAL MANAGERS (Sales) – 25 Posts
Must be smart in organizing efficient team to sell successfully. People with wide contacts and well settled family background will have added advantage.
Remuneration: Rs. 45,000/- p.m. + Rs. 5,000/- Car allowance + Rs. 2,000/- Mobile allowance plus Annual Performance incentives upto Rs. 9 lakhs.
Exclusive offer with attractive package for retired govt / PSU officer.
Note: The above packages are target linked.
Interested candidates may WALK-IN with detailed resume from June 7, 8 & 9the between 10 am to 6 pm at
Abheeshta Group: No:46. Ground Floor, Ramanuja Towers, Diagonally opposite to Star Super Market, Road No.14, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
Those who cannot attend, may forward resume to email@example.com
HIGH COURT OF MADRAS
NOTIFICATION NO.81 / 2018
Applications are invited, in the prescribed format, for recruitment on ad hoc and consolidated pay basis, from qualified and eligible Candidates for filling up of the following posts sanctioned to the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy, No.30/95, P.S.K.R.Salai, R.A.Puram, Chennai – 600 028:-
||Name of the Post
||No. of Vacancies
||Rs.22,500/- per month
||Rs. 15,000/- per month
- A Candidate must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 01.01.2018.
- He/She must be a citizen of India.
3. Minimum eligibility criteria for Research Fellow and Research Assistant:
- Candidate should be a Post Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3+2 or 10+2+5+2 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court, for the post of Research Fellow.
- Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court, for the post of Research Assistant.
- Candidates who have obtained his/her Law Degree, Graduate and/or Post Graduate, as the case may be, not earlier than two years, as on the date of Notification, are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for the assignment as Research Fellow and Research Assistant.
- Candidates must be skilled in the usage of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines / processes / Online Law Journal, etc.
- The candidate should not have been involved in any criminal case, whether convicted or against whom criminal trial proceedings pending. A declaration in this behalf shall be made by the candidate.
4. Procedure for Submission of Application:
- Candidates can download the application form from the websites of the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy (www.tnsja.tn.nic.in) and Madras High Court (www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in). Candidates applying for both the posts shall submit separate applications.
- No application fee is payable.
- The filled-in printout of the downloaded application form along with required enclosures shall be sent by Registered Post to “The Registrar General, High Court, Madras – 600 104” and the same shall reach the Office of the Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600104, before 05.00.p.m. on 18.06.2018. The incomplete application without prescribed/required enclosures and / or received after the due date / not submitted in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected and no further communication/ representation in this regard will be entertained. No separate acknowledgement will be sent to the candidates for the receipt of their applications. The Madras High Court will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Download the Official Notification:
Download (PDF, 271KB)