Oil India Ltd walk-in for Drilling Engineers – 2014
Oil India Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Duliajan-786 602, Assam
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneering and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam.
Oil India Limited intends to hire Drilling Engineers on contract basis purely for temporary requirement through a walk in interview. The contract would be for about a period of two years, initially for a period of six months, extendable by another three six months term, depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details of the posts for contractual engagement as Drilling Engineers are as follows:
|Post Name & Post Code||Remuneration (Rs. per month)||Essential Qualification (**)||Post Qualification Relevant Experience (in years) as on 09.07.2014 ()||Projected Requirements ()||Age Limit (in years) as on 09.07.2014|
|Drilling Engineer (D-01/14)||A consolidated contract fee of Rs.80,000/- plus Rs.8,000/- as accommodation allowance and Rs.1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.||BE/ B Tech in Engineering or PGD in Petroleum Exploration or equivalent from a recognized Institute/University||09+||12||36|
|Drilling Engineer (D-02/14)||A consolidated contract fee of Rs.70,000/- plus Rs.7,000/- as accommodation allowance and Rs.1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.||05+||32|
|Drilling Engineer (D-03/14)||A consolidated contract fee of Rs.60,000/- plus Rs.6,000/- as accommodation allowance and Rs.1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.||02+||29|
WALK-IN INTERVIEW: Candidates meeting the above criteria may appear with original mark sheets, certificates and photocopies of the same and 2 passport size photographs for a walk-in interview for engagement on contract basis:
|09.07.2014||08:00 am to 09:00 am||Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam-781 171|
- The above posts are purely temporary and the incumbents against these posts will be engaged on contract basis initially for a period of six months, extendable further on six monthly basis for a maximum period of 02 years depending upon the requirement and performance. The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
- Candidates appearing in the interview should have aptitude for field duty and physical fitness to work in the fields.
- Candidates appearing for the above positions must have passed the prescribed qualifications from a recognized Institute/University and approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Candidates employed in Govt/Semi Govt/PSU should produce “No Objection Certificate” when appearing in the interview.
- Candidates appearing for the interview will be reimbursed to & fro AC II tier train fare by the shortest route.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be selected. •