NITIE, Mumbai Invites Applications for Professors ,Associate and Assistant Professors
The National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai invites applications from suitable candidates for following posts.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering is an apex Institute imparting outstanding education in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Information Technology Management and Industrial Safety and Environmental Management related areas at the Post Graduation and Doctoral levels.
Qualifications & Experience
A minimum of 10 years experience of which at least 4 years at the level of Associate Professor in NTs, HSc Bangalore, IIMs, NITIE, Mumbai and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institutions of comparable standards, as may be so decided by the Institute.
A minimum of 6 years Teaching/ Industry/Research experience, of which at least three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer/Senior Design Engineer.
At least 3 years Industrial/Research/ Teaching experience, excluding , the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.
Vacancies are available in all the areas of
• Operations Management including Supply Chain, Logistics, Materials and Quality, Service Operations Management.
• Quantitative Methods including Statistics, OR, Simulation and System Dynamics.
• Industrial Engineering including Work Study, Productivity Management, Layout, Stores and Materials Handling.
• Project Management including Contract and Construction Management.
Information Technology Management
• Business Intelligence, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Enterprise Systems, e-Business.
• Mobile Computing, Software Design Patterns, Wireless Networks, Java Technology, Business Intelligence, IT Strategies, IT Consultancy Management, Software Project Management, Information Systems Audit, Enterprise Integration, ERP (with SAP Experience), ICT Infrastructure Management.
Industrial Safety and Environmental Management
• Environmental Management including Carbon Management and Climate Change, CSR, Waste Management, Modeling and Sustainability Management.
• Industrial Safety including Ergonomics and Human Factors Engineering, Health Management and Industrial Design.
• Cost Accounting, Financial Management, Financial Engineering, Business Ethics, Capital Markets, FOREX Management, Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management.
• Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Communication Skills, Industrial Relations, Business and Commercial Laws, Labour Laws.
• Industrial Economics, Quantitative Economics, Public Economics, etc.
Interested persons may send their CV through proper channel, where applicable, in the prescribed format available in the website: www.nitie.edu along with copies of testimonials, certificates, etc. and crossed Demand Draft for Rs.200/- in favour of ‘NITIE, Mumbai’ payable at Mumbai (No DD required in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as well as internal candidates) may be sent by Post, addressed to The Director, NITIE, Vihar Lake, Mumbai-400087. Tel. No. 022-28573371 Fax No.022-28573251 Website: www.nitie.edu within three weeks from the date of this advertisement. Incomplete application and application not in the prescribed format shall be rejected.
For full details regarding application, fee and eligibility criteria click here
To download application form click here