NIMS Recruitment of Blinded Assessor – 2015
NIZAM’S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
(A University established under State Act)
Panjagutta, Hyderabad- 500082
Applications are invited from suitably prescribed qualified and experienced candidates in the prescribed format (to be copied on plain paper) for the temporary post(s) in project titled “ATTEND Trial: Family Led Rehabilitation after Stroke in India”
|Name of the post||No. of Posts||Tenure of the post in years||Salary per month (Rs.) (consolidated||Requirement of|
(ii) Age limit and
(iii) Experience (as per guidelines)
|Blinded Assessor||1||2||19,550||MBA with specialisation in HR; Experience in clinical projects; Experience in conducting clinical assessments; Experience in handling clinical project administration; Should be less than 25 years of age|
- Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in NIMS.
- In case the services of a particular post are required only for a part of a day daily, the salary payable will also be proportionately adjusted and explained at the time of interview.
- The application should be submitted in the enclosed format (by copying on plain paper) and must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the application.
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications: 27th March, 2015
- Date, Time and Place of Interview:(Please note that no separate communication will be issued for the interview. On the date of interview list of eligible applications will be displayed in the ‘Notice Board’ near the place of interview)
- Address to which the application should be sent: E-mail: email@example.com or Postal address: Dr.Subhash Kaul, Professor and Head, Dept, of Neurology, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad-500082; Phone: 040 23489000
Download the official notification: