NIMHANS Certificate Course in P3 REACH
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NEURO SCIENCES
ONE MONTH CERTIFICATE COURSE
Positive Psychology Perspective: Research, Education And Communication for Health (P3 REACH)
Applications are invited for admission to a one month full time certificate course on Positive Psychology Perspective: Research, Education & Communication for Health (P3 REACH) being conducted by the Department of Clinical Psychology, NIMHANS at Bangalore.
Name of the Certificate Course: Positive Psychology Perspective: Research, Education & Communication for Health (P3 REACH) Course Objectives
- Sensitizing participants to positive psychology perspective and the scope of its applications in research and practice in multiple settings.
- Strengthening skills in conceptualizing and conducting research grounded in positive psychological perspective
- Building capacity to carry out educational and communication activities for mental health promotion in general community
Number of Seats: Four per year Frequency: Once a year Duration: One Month full time
Course start date: 1st August 2014 to 30th August 2014 Fee Payable: 3000/-(non-refundable) Accommodation:
The candidates need to make their own accommodation arrangements. Limited hostel accommodation may be offered only on prior request and is subject to availability.
Eligibility: MA/MSc degree in Psychology obtained through a regular full time course from a recognized university
Selection Process: Selection will be based on merit basis. The aggregate marks obtained during MA/MSc course will be considered for preparing the merit list. In case of ties, aggregate marks at undergraduate level will be considered. In case of further ties, seniority by age will be considered.
Procedure for Application: The interested candidates should send their application on a plain paper along with the following documents:
- Bio data with a recent passport size photograph and full postal address with email id
- Attested copies of undergraduate and postgraduate level degree certificates along with marks sheets
- 10th Standard certificate for age proof
- Research and work experience related documents, if any.
Hard copies of the application along with supporting documents should be sent to the following address:
The Professor and Head Dept of Clinical Psychology
M.V. Govindaswamy Center (3rd Floor)
For any clarification, please contact: Dr Seema Mehrotra (Course Coordinator) Dept of Clinical Psychology M.V. Govindaswamy Center (3rd Floor), NIMHANS, Bangalore-560029
Last Date for Receiving Application: 25th June 2014
Intimation of selection: 7th July 2014
Download the notification: