Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Recruitment of Technical Attendant – 2015
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
A Government of India Undertaking
Haldia-Mourigram-Rajbandh-Barauni Pipeline (HMRBPL)
PO: – Duilya, Andul-Mouri, Mourigram
District: – Howarh, PIN – 711 302 (West Bengal)
Advertisement No. HMRBPL/HR/P-5/2015/I
Date of Notification of Advertisement. 23.06.2015
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and as India’s flagship energy corporate, leads the set of Indian companies in the prestigious Fortune Global 500 listing of the world’s largest companies by sales for the year 2014 with an overall ranking of 96. IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,214 kms. of Crude Oil, Petroleum Product and Gas Pipelines.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following position in non-executive category in Haldia- Mourigram-Rajbandh-Barauni Pipeline (HMRBPL) of Pipelines Division.
Name of the Post – Technical Attendant – I
Salary Grade – I
No of Vacancies – 01 (One)
Reservation – Unreserved. *
*Note – The post is reserved for candidates in Ex-servicemen category. However, in the event of non availability of suitable candidates in Ex-servicemen category, the vacancy shall be filled from candidates belonging to other than Ex-servicemen categories.
Age Limit – Between 18 and 26 years as on 22.07.2015.
Essential Education Qualification – Matric / 10th Pass with ITI from a Government recognized Institute in any of the following disciplines of specific duration.
|ITI Trade Code||ITI Trade||Duration of Course (in years)|
|1||Mechanic Industrial Electronics||2 (after 12th)|
|2||Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance||3|
|3||Mechanical Communication Equipment Maintenance||1|
|4||Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronics Communication System||2|
|8||Armature & Motor Rewinding||1|
|9||Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||2|
|14||Information Technology & ESM||2|
|16||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||2|
|19||Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||2|
|20||Marine Engine Fitter||1|
|22||Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle||1|
|23||Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Light Vehicle||1|
|25||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||2|
|26||Mechanic (Radio & TV)||2|
|27||Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)||2|
Experience – Preferably two-years post qualification experience in relevant area.
CONCESSION & RELAXATION:
- Upper age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen candidates shall be as per extant guidelines of Government of India.
- SC / ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- SC / ST candidates called for test / interview will be reimbursed single 2nd class railway fare limited to rail fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test/interview and back by the shortest route, on production of bus ticket/rail ticket provided the distance is not less than 30 kms. each side.
- The selection procedure will comprise Written Test & Physical Fitness Test followed by Personal Interview. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test would be called for Physical Fitness Test and Personal Interview. The candidates will have to pass through each stage (Written Test / Physical Fitness Test / Personal Interview) separately; including medical fitness for being adjudged as suitable for selection.
- Filling up of the vacancy is solely at the discretion of the Management and is based on suitability of the candidates. No claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates / testimonials.
PAY SCALE/ALLOWANCES & OTHER BENEFITS
|a.||Pay Scale||Rs. 10500 – Rs. 24500|
An annual increment of 3% on Basic Pay is applicable.
|b.||Allowances||Dearness Allowance, HRA, allowances @ 48.5 % of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach etc. as per rules of the Corporation.|
|c.||Other Benefits||Medical Facility for self & eligible dependents, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Performance Linked Incentive, Self Contributory Superannuation Retirement Fund Scheme, GSLIS, EPS – 95 IOEWCS etc, as per Rules of the Corporation|
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of application.
- Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
- Candidates employed in Government / Semi government / Public Sector Organization must send their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Written Test / Physical Fitness Test / Personal Interview. In case the candidate fails to do so, his / her candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should send their neatly hand-written and duly signed application in the prescribed proforma only (APPLICATION FORM) along with a latest passport-sized coloured photograph affixed on the application form. In addition, photocopies of following documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should also be enclosed with the application form:
- SSC / 10th Mark-sheet & Certificate.
- ITI Mark-sheet & Certificate.
- Birth Certificate / High School Certificate issued by state / central board as age proof.
- Caste Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Crossed Demand Draft towards application fee.
Note. No other enclosures apart from those mentioned above are required at this stage.
- The cut-off date for reckoning age, educational qualification, experience, etc. shall be 22.07.2015. Applicants must ensure that they are eligible in all respects on or before 22,07,2015 failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date or applications in any format other than the one prescribed will not be considered.
- Candidates are required to attach a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED.- PIPELINES DIVISION payable at State Bank of India, Unsani Branch, Howrah (Branch Code: 2134) along with application form. Any other mode of payment is not acceptable and application not accompanying the application fee will be rejected without any further reference to the applicant.
- No claim for refund of application fee would be entertained under any circumstances.
- SC / ST candidates should submit their caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format along with the application form, in support of their claim to avail relaxation/concession in Application Fee & TA.
- SC / ST / OBC Candidates applying for the post will be treated as General Candidates and no relaxation in the age and essential educational qualification criteria will be applicable to these Candidates.
- Application of a candidate having higher qualification (General / Civil or Military) than the prescribed qualification whether implicit or explicit shall be rejected.
- In case large number of applications is received, Management reserves the right to fix / increase the minimum percentage of cut-off marks in the prescribed qualification for short-listing the candidates for written test / interview.
- The candidates short-listed for Written Test shall have the option to appear for Physical Fitness Test and Personal Interview either in Hindi or English.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- The decision of the Management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection etc. will be final and no enquiry will be entertained in this regard.
- Admit card for Written Test shall be sent to the eligible candidates by post. The name of eligible candidates for Written Test will also be displayed in “Careers – Latest Job Openings” section of IndianOil’s websiteiocl.com.
- All future announcements in connection with this advertisement for recruitment including corrigendum (if any) would be made only on iocl.com Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for updates.
Application should be sent by Post in the prescribed format along with copies of Certificates super scribing on the envelope “Name of the Post ………………………….” to Senior Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), HMRB Pipeline, PO: Duilya, Andul-Mouri, Mourigram, District: Howarh, PIN – 711 302
Last date of receipt of applications: 22.07.2015
Queries, if any, may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the notification for complete details: