India Posts Recruitment of Postman in Haryana Circle – 2015
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS :: GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF POSTMASTER GENERAL
HARYANA CIRCLE, AMBALA-133001
Notification No:-R&E/12-2/2014 dated 28.12.2014
DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF POSTMAN IN HARYANA CIRCLE.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Postman in different divisions of Haryana Circle. The division wise detail of vacancies is furnished as under:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Division||Detail of vacancies||Officer to whom the envelope containing the application is to be addressed and sent by Registered or Speed Post only|
|Postal Divisions for Postmen|
|1.||Ambala||07||03||–||10||–||—||–||Superintendent of Post Offices, Ambala Division, Ambala-133001|
|2.||Bhiwani||05||–||–||05||–||–||—||Superintendent of Post Offices, Bhiwani Division, Bhiwani-127021|
|3.||Faridabad||04||–||–||04||01||–||–||Superintendent of Post Offices, Faridabad Division, Faridabad- 121001|
|4.||Gurgaon||09||05||03||17||–||–||–||Superintendent of Post Offices, Gurgaon Division, Gurgaon-122016|
|5.||Hisar||04||01||01||06||–||—||01||Superintendent of Post Offices, Hisar Division, Hisar-125001|
|6.||Karnal||04||01||01||06||–||01||–||Senior Superintendent of Post Offices, Karnal Division, Karnal- 132001|
|7.||Kurukshetra||02||01||–||03||–||—||–||Superintendent of Post Offices, Kurukshetra Division, Kurukshetra- 136118|
|8.||Rohtak||04||01||01||06||01||–||—||Senior Superintendent of Post Offices, Rohtak Division, Rohtak- 124001|
|9.||Sonipat||04||01||—||05||—||–||—||Superintendent of Post Offices, Sonipat Division, Sonipat-131001|
Only such persons would be eligible for applying in physically handicapped Quota who suffers
from not less than 40% of relevant disability. Persons with the following disabilities are eligible for the said posts:
- PH-I : (Visually Handicapped— Low Vision only)- “Person with low vision” means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.
- PH-I I : HH (Hearing Handicapped)
- PH-III : OH (Orthopaedically Handicapped)
2. The vacancies notified are likely to vary/change without any prior intimation.
3. Pay scale: Rs.5200-20200 (Pay Band-I) with Grade pay of ^ 2,000/- and admissible allowances.
4. Age limit: Between 18 and 27 years. The age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste upto 5 years and for candidates belonging to Other Backward Castes upto 3 years and for Government servants up to 40 years, for PH candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government time to time.
4. Selection Procedure:- The selection will be purely on merit basis, which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Aptitude Test.
5. Cost of Application:- The Application Forms shall be sold at a price of ? 125/- (Rs. One Hundred Twenty Five only) and the sale will be through All Head Post Offices and identified Post Offices in the Circles. The sale will commence from 29.12.2014.
6. Examination Fees: The candidates have to pay the prescribed Examination fee of 400/- (Rs. Four Hundred only) and it should be deposited in any of the Post Offices of Haryana Circle and obtain ACG-67/UCR receipt. All female candidates and candidates belonging to scheduled caste/scheduled tribe and physically handicapped categories are exempted from payment of examination fee.
7. Last Date of Receipt of Application: Last Date of receipt of applications by the Divisions is fixed as 10.02.2015 for normal areas and for those residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep is 17.02.2015.
8. How to Apply:
- The application Form should be duly filled up in Hindi or English with all required information.
- Incomplete or unsigned Application Form, Applications received without required certificate/photos, Applications wrongly addressed or received after due date will be rejected whatever may be the reason for delay. No intimation will be sent in this regard
- The application should be submitted in original form attached herewith. Any other form/photo copy of the form will be summarily rejected.
- The application should be sent in enclosed envelope super-scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POSTMAN IN…………………… DIVISION. (Division to which applied).
Download the notification for complete details: