Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment of Trade Apprentices – 2015
HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED
KHETRI COPPER COMPLEX
CENTRAL HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Sub: Engagement of trade apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act. 1961.
Applications are invited for the under mentioned Trades from the candidates who have passed Industrial Training Institute Examination and possess the requisite educational qualification as mentioned against each trade. Candidates may apply in prescribed proforma along with copies of Certificates and passport size photograph, both self attested. The candidates who have passed prior to the year 2013, they should attach an Affidavit on Non judicial stamp paper duly attested by Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
|Sl. No.||Trade||No. of Seats||Education qualification||Technical Qualification|
|1||Welder||7||2||2||3||14||Passed 8th Class under board System||Passed ITI Exam., in Welder Trade (NCTVT)|
|2||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||1||1||1||1||04||Matric or its equivalent or 10th Class under 10+2 System||Passed ITI Exam in A&R Mechanic Trade (NCTVT)|
|3||Turner||4||1||1||2||08||Matric or its equivalent or 10th Class under 10+2 System||Passed ITI Exam in Turner Trade (NCTVT)|
|4||Fitter||8||2||2||3||15||Matric or its equivalent or 10th Class under 10+2 System||Passed ITI Exam in Fitter Trade (NCTVT)|
|5||Electrician||8||2||3||4||17||Matric or its equivalent or 10th Class under 10+2 System||Passed ITI Exam in Electrician Trade (NCTVT)|
|6||Electronic Mechanic||3||1||1||1||06||Matric or its equivalent or 10th Class under 10+2 System||Passed ITI Exam in Electronic Mechanic Trade (NCTVT)|
|7||Surveyor||3||03||Matric or its equivalent or 10th Class under 10+2 System||Passed ITI Exam in Surveyor Trade (NCTVT)|
|8||Mechanic (Diesel)||5||2||2||1||10||Matric under 10+2 System||Passed ITI Exam in Diesel Mechanic Trade (NCTVT)|
|9||Draughtsman (Mechanical)||2||02||Matric||Passed ITI Exam in Draughtsman (Mechanical) Trade (NCTVT)|
The Applications complete in all respect along with copies of certificates/documents with original & 2 extra passport size photograph should submit in the Office of Chief Manager (HR), CHRD, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar in person latest by 31/07/2015.
- Application received late will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications without attested photo, copies of certificates and Affidavit if required will not be considered.
- Preference will be given to the dependents of the KCC employees. (Dependent means son, daughter and real brother).
- Application form can be submitted on all working days (Except Saturday) in the office of the undersigned during Office hours in person between 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Stipend will be paid as admissible under the rules.
- At the time of examination Mobile/Calculator will not be allowed in the examination hall.
Download the notification: