High Court of Madras recruitment of Research Fellows and Assistants – 2018
HIGH COURT OF MADRAS
NOTIFICATION NO.81 / 2018
Applications are invited, in the prescribed format, for recruitment on ad hoc and consolidated pay basis, from qualified and eligible Candidates for filling up of the following posts sanctioned to the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy, No.30/95, P.S.K.R.Salai, R.A.Puram, Chennai – 600 028:-
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Consolidated Pay||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Research Fellow||Rs.22,500/- per month||01|
|2.||Research Assistant||Rs. 15,000/- per month||03|
- A Candidate must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 01.01.2018.
- He/She must be a citizen of India.
3. Minimum eligibility criteria for Research Fellow and Research Assistant:
- Candidate should be a Post Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3+2 or 10+2+5+2 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court, for the post of Research Fellow.
- Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court, for the post of Research Assistant.
- Candidates who have obtained his/her Law Degree, Graduate and/or Post Graduate, as the case may be, not earlier than two years, as on the date of Notification, are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for the assignment as Research Fellow and Research Assistant.
- Candidates must be skilled in the usage of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines / processes / Online Law Journal, etc.
- The candidate should not have been involved in any criminal case, whether convicted or against whom criminal trial proceedings pending. A declaration in this behalf shall be made by the candidate.
4. Procedure for Submission of Application:
- Candidates can download the application form from the websites of the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy (www.tnsja.tn.nic.in) and Madras High Court (www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in). Candidates applying for both the posts shall submit separate applications.
- No application fee is payable.
- The filled-in printout of the downloaded application form along with required enclosures shall be sent by Registered Post to “The Registrar General, High Court, Madras – 600 104” and the same shall reach the Office of the Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600104, before 05.00.p.m. on 18.06.2018. The incomplete application without prescribed/required enclosures and / or received after the due date / not submitted in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected and no further communication/ representation in this regard will be entertained. No separate acknowledgement will be sent to the candidates for the receipt of their applications. The Madras High Court will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Download the Official Notification: