HAL Secondary School, Hyderabad Recruitment of Teaching Staff – 2014
HAL SECONDARY SCHOOL
ENGLISH MEDIUM SECONDARY SCHOOL AFFILIATED TO C.B.S.E.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts in HAL Secondary School, Hyderabad imparting co-education to approximately 1200 students.
|S. No.||Post||No. of Posts||Minimum Qualification|
|1||TGT (English )||1||1. Graduate in/with English with at least 55 % aggregate marks.
Post Graduate in English with at least 55 % aggregate marks.
|2||PRT (Telugu)||1||1. Graduate in / with Telugu with at least 55 % aggregate marks
|3||PRT||2||1. Graduate with at least 55% aggregate marks.
|4||Music Teacher (Part Time)||1||Diploma in Music|
Age Limit: Maximum 40 years as on 31-03-2014.
Experience: The post qualification experience for the post at Sl.No.1 is 2 years and for other posts one year in teaching field is essential.
Fluency in English is mandatory.
Interested candidates may send their applications as per format attached along with self addressed envelope and photo copies of certificates in support of their claim regarding their age, qualification, experience, etc. so as to reach The Principal , H.A.L. Secondary School, H.A.L. Township, Balanagar, Hyderabad-500042, latest by 09th June, 2014.
Short listed candidates will be called for written test, demonstration and personal interview.
1) Applications without having the required details or without necessary documents or receipt after last date will not be considered.
2) Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
3) The candidates will be governed by the rules and regulations of Aeronautics Township Education Committee.
4) Approximate starting salary: TGT: Rs 18,000/- and PRT : Rs 16,000/- Higher salary may be considered for highly experienced candidates.
5) Age relaxation up to 5 years would be considered for highly experienced candidates and Lady Candidates for Music Teacher (Part-Time).
6) Management reserves the right to increase or decrease the posts.