Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore Recruitment of Graduate Apprentices – 2014
THE FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprises)
Udyogamandal – 683 501
Phone: 0484 – 2567380 ; 2567424
FACT Ltd. Udyogamandal proposes to select eligible candidates as paid Apprentices under the Apprentices Act in the following disciplines: –
Qualification: Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation, Chemical and Computer Engineering.
Eligibility: A Pass in Engineering Degree in the relevant discipline should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Degree as on 01.06.2014.
Age limit: Candidate should not have crossed 25 years as on 01.06.2014.
Qualification: Trade Certificate in Accountancy & Auditing, Civil construction & Maintenance and Office Secretary Ship (Issued by Vocational Higher Secondary Examination Board).
Eligibility: A pass in the relevant trades should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Trade as on 01.06.2014.
Age limit: Candidates should not have crossed 23 years as on 01.06.2014.
APPLICATIONS NEED NOT TO BE SENT.
Eligible candidates may appear directly for a written test to be conducted on the dates mentioned below:
|Trade/Degree||Discipline||Date of Written Test||Time of Written Test|
|Degree||Civil & Computer||16.05.2014||09.00 a.m|
|Technician (Vocational) VHSE||Accountancy & Auditing Civil Construction & Maintenance and Office Secretary Ship||17.05.2014||09.00 a.m|
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates is allowed as per rules (PWD candidates will be considered for selection to Computer discipline Apprenticeship only.)
- The stipend and period of training will be as per Apprentice Act (Period of Training – One Year, Stipend Rs.3560/- per month for Graduate Apprentices and Rs.1970/-per month for Trade [Vocational] Apprentices).
- Candidates must bring with them the originals and one set of attested copies of the following documents / certificates.
i) Proof of date of birth (SSLC)
ii) 2 copies of Passport size photos
iii) Trade / Degree Certificate and Mark list.
iv) Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC (Creamy Layer Certificate) (Issued latest by 6 months and by an officer not less than the rank of a Thahsildar).
v) Disability Certificate (for PH candidates) from competent Medical Board.
- The selection will be based on the following criteria:
i) Qualifying Examination: 50%
ii) Written Test: 50%
- The written test (with respect to the Branch studied and multiple choice type) will be conducted at FACT Training Centre, Udyogamandal near Kalamassery – Kochi and it will be of one hour duration.
- Dependents of FACT Employees must submit a Dependency certificate from HR Department while appearing for the written test.
- FACT Ltd. has not authorized any other website to carry this advertisement. Therefore the company is not responsible for any misleading information that may appear on other websites.
- Details are also available at our website “www.fact.co.in” home page.