Education Officers in Central Board For Workers Education
Applications are invited for admission to the 23rd education officers training course in Central Board For Workers Education
Central Board For Workers Education sponsored by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, set up in 1958 aims at imparting education to workers and their representatives in subjects like Industrial Relations, Trade Union Canorousness, Leadership Development, Management of Trade Union activities etc.
Applications are invited for the posts of Education Officers in Central Board for Workers Education.
Number of vacancies: 57 Nos
a) A Second Class Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Economics, social Work, Sociology, Industrial Relation and Personnel Management, Political Science, MBA with specialization in Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management with at least 50% marks:
b) Masters Degree with at least 40% marks in aggregate in one of the subjects at (a) above and with 3 years experience as office bearer or registered Trade Union or a Worker Teacher/Trainer/Rural Educator/Volunteer under the CBWE with 3 years experience.
ii) Literacy in information Technology.
Knowledge and experience in Trade Unionism, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws, Labour Welfare, Teaching Experience, work in rural areas etc.
Period of Training: 5 months
Place of postings: The services are transferable in All India basis.
How to apply:
1. Application complete in all respects in the format, should be sent to the Director, Central Board For Workers Education, North Ambazari Road, Nagpur – 440 033 so as to reach on or before 18-11-2011.
2. Applications should be accompanied by a non-refundable crossed Demand Draft of ` 200/- ( Two Hundred Only) for General and OBC and for SC/ST ` 100/ towards application fee drawn in favor of the ‘Director, Central Board for Workers Education, Nagpur’ payable at Nagpur. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
3. Persons employed in Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel and produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of Test/Interview.
4. Certificates are not required at this stage, which will be verified at the time of Written Test/Interview. In case of SC/ST/OBC candidate, certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed proforma is needed if relaxation in age and/or application fee is sought.
5. Incomplete application is liable to be rejected.
Last Date for receipt at Nagpur –18.11.2011
Download Notification here
Download Application here