Dr. Ram Manohar Llohia Hospital, New Delhi Recruitment of Junior Residents Posts
The Medical Superintendent. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, invites applications in the prescribed performa for the posts of Junior Residents.
1. MBBS from a recognised University.
2. Should be registered with any Medical Council in India.
3. Only those candidates who have completed/ likely to complete Internship by 02.01.2012 may apply.
4. The candidate who completed internship before 02.01.2010 need notapply; as such candidates would not be eligible.
5. Those who have already done;doingj Jr. Residency tor more than 06 months are rot eligible.
6. The applicant should not be more than 30 years of age as on 20.12.2011.
7. Age netaxable liar SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per rules.
Application should be accompanied by a crossed Indian Postal Order for Rs. 100/- (Except for SC/ST/PH candidates) payable to the Medical Superintendent, Dr. Ham Manohar Lohia Hospital. New Delhi-11 MDl at Mew Delhi
Applications along with attested copies of mark sheet of all, M.B.B.S examination, registration certificate, Internship completion certificate and postal order should reach the Medical Superintendent, Room No. 18. Old Building . Dr Ram Manonar Labia Hospital. New Delhi latest By 12.12.2011.
Date of Interview:
For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates: 21.12.2011, 9.30 AM
For General Candidates: 22.12.2011& 23.12.2011 9.30 AM
Place of Reporting:
Academic Section, Ground Floor, PGIMER Building, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi.
Last Date for application submission: 12.12.2011