Directorate of Oil Palm Research Walk-in – 2014
DIRECTORATE OF OIL PALM RESEARCH
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
Pedavegi-534 450, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh
Walk-in-Interview will be held at DOPR, Pedavegi, for the positions of Training Associate, SRFs and Contractual Persons sanctioned under various schemes.
|S. No.||Name of the post||Number of vacancies||Name of the Scheme||Essential Qualifications||Date of Interview|
|1||Training Associate||One post||Empowerment of stakeholders on Oil Palm Technologies||Post Graduation in (Agriculture/Horticulture) specialization in Extension Education / Agronomy / Horticulture / Economics and related fields||22.07.14|
|Senior Research Fellow||One post||Use of video conferencing for Transfer of technology in Oil Palm||MCA||22.07.14|
|Senior Research Fellow||One post||Multi location Evaluation of Tools and Machinery||B.Tech in Agricultural / Mechanical Engineering with knowledge of computer / AutoCAD||22.07.14|
|Contractual Person||One post||-do-||I.T.I. in Welder cum Fitter||22.07.14|
|Contractual Person||One Post||-do-||Driving License in Lt / Heavy vehicles (Tractor)||22.07.14|
|Contractual Person||One post||Use of video conferencing for Transfer of technology in Oil Palm||B. Sc in Agriculture / Horticulture||22.07.14|
|Contractu al Person||One post||Use of video conferencing for Transfer of technology in Oil Palm||B.Sc in Electronics / Computers||22.07.14|
|Senior Research Fellow||One Post||Standardization of procedure for estimation of location specific water requirement in adult oil palm||Post Graduation in Botany / Agriculture / Horticulture / Plant Sciences||23.07.14|
|Senior Research Fellow||One Post||Assessment of soil and leaf nutrient status in oil palm growing regions for location specific fertilizer recommendations||Post Graduation in Agriculture / Chemistry / Bio-chemistry / Microbiology / Bio-technology||23.07.14|
|Senior Research Fellow||One post||Development of quality standards for planting materials in oil palm nursery||Post Graduation in Botany / Agriculture / Horticulture/Plant Sciences.||31.07.14|
|Research Associate||One post||Hybrid Seed Production of Oil Palm (Seed Garden at Rajhamundry)||Post graduation in Agriculture / Horticulture with specialization in Genetics & Plant Breeding / Seed Technology||31.07.14|
Fellowship (consolidated): Rs. 23,000/- (Rs. 24,000/- for Ph.D. Degree holder) plus HRA as admissible for the post of Research Associate (SI.No. 11), Rs. 23,000/- plus HRA as admissible for the post of Training Associate (SI. No. 1), Rs. 16,000/- plus HRA as admissible for the post of Senior Research Fellows (SI. No. 2, 3, 8, 9 & 10), Rs. 6500/- as admissible for the post contractual persons (SI. No. 4 & 5), Rs.8000/ as admissible for the post of Contractual persons and of Contractual Person (SI.No. 6 & 7)
Place of Posting: Directorate of Oil Palm Research, Pedavegi
Place of interview: Directorate of Oil Palm Research, Pedavegi -534 450, Near Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, West Godavari District, Eluru, A.P.
Date and time of Walk-in Interview: 22.07.2014 (Tuesday–) at 10 A.M.; 23.07.2014 (Wednesday) at 10 A.M.; 31.07.2014 (Thursday at 10 A.M.
Terms & Conditions:
- Age should be below 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on 01st July, 2014;
- The applicants must bring with them original certificates and a brief of research work carried earlier alongwith one set of photocopies of various testimonials;
- No objection certificate from the employer in case he/she is employed elsewhere;
- Experience certificate, in original, if any;
- The post will be upto 31st March, 2015 and is likely to continue upto March, 2017. The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project;
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview;
- Candidates are advised to report at Directorate of Oil Palm Research, Near Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Pedavegi, positively by 09.30 A.M. on the date of interview for getting their certificates/testimonials verified before they are allowed for written test/interview.