Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment of Apprentices – 2015
Government of India
Department of Atomic Energy
General Services Organisation
Kalpakkam 603 102
Ref:GSO/57(1)/2015-R/ July 08, 2015.
APPRENTICES TRAINING SELECTION NOTICE NO. GSO/03/2015
Applications are invited for engagement of Trade Apprentices in the following trades under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1991 in General Services Organisation, Kalpakkam in Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu:
No of posts: 23 (SC – 4, OBC – 6, UR – 13)
|Sl. No.||Designated Trade||No of Posts|
|02.||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||03|
|04.||Medical Lab Technician (Radiology)||01|
|05.||Medical Lab Technician (Pathology)||01|
|06.||Ref & AC Mechanic||02|
|10.||Programming and System Administration Assistant||03|
2. AGE LIMIT:
Minimum – Not less than 16 years as on 31.07.2015
Maximum – age limit is 22 years for General Candidates(for all communities).
Age Relaxation on Reserved posts :
- SC – Relaxation up to 5 years
- OBC – Relaxation up to 3 years
3. Educational Qualifications: Check the attached notification below.
4. Training details:
|Sl. No.||Name of Trade||Period of Training||Stipend per Month (in Rs.)|
|02.||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||One year||7200/-|
|03.||Mechanic (Diesel)||Two years||6700/- for 1st year|
|7550/- for 2nd year|
|04.||Medical Lab Technician (Radiology)||Six months||5600/-|
|05.||Medical Lab Technician (Pathology)||Six months||5600/-|
|06.||Ref & AC Mechanic||One year||7200/-|
|08.||Plumber||Two years||6400/- for 1st year|
|7200/- for 2nd year|
|10.||Programming and System Administration Assistant||One year||5600/-|
5. TRAINING PLACE: General Services Organisation, Kalpakkam/Anupuram
6. HOW TO APPLY:
- The application in the prescribed format as given below, preferably typewritten on thick A4 size paper (size 29 cms X 21 cms) should be submitted and outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES – (NAME OF THE TRADE) AGAINST THE ADVERTISEMENT NO.- GSO/03/2015”.
- Candidates can download the application form in our website gso.igcar.gov.in or www.igcar.gov.in/gso
- A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the right hand top corner (space provided) of the application and also enclose one additional photograph.
- The application should be accompanied by attested copies (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) (not originals) of relevant certificates in support of :
- Date of Birth
- Educational qualification
- Technical qualification
- Other qualifications/experience, if any
- Community certificates of those belonging to SC/ST/OBC and
- Employment Exchange Registered Card.
- The application forms should be accompanied by two recent conduct certificates from two Gazetted Officers (originals to be sent). Applications to which only one conduct certificate is attached will be rejected.
The filled in application along with attested copies of the above certificates should reach to Administrative Officer-III, General Services Organisation, Department of Atomic Energy, Kalpakkam – 603 102, Kancheepuram District on or before 31.07.2015.
Download the notification for complete details: