CSIR-CSIO Recruitment of Various Posts – 2016
CSIR-CENTRAL SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS ORGANISATION
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
Sector 30-C, Chandigarh-160 030 (India)
Advertisement No. 02/2016
Commencement of Online Applications: 08.02.2016
Last date for Submission of Online Applications: 08.03.2016 ( upto 5.00 PM)
Last date for Receipt of hard copies of Applications submitted Online: 21.03.2016
A unique opportunity to be a part of Development of Science & Technology
CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO), Chandigarh is one of the premier national Laboratories/Institutes of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of Technical Assistant (08), Horticulture Assistant (01) and Junior Engineer-Civil (01) in CSIR-CSIO as described below:
|Designation||No. of Posts||Pay Band||Grade Pay||*Total Emoluments||**Upper Age Limit not exceeding (as on last date for submission of Online Applications)|
|1. Technical Assistant
2. Horticulture Assistant
3. Junior Engineer (Civil)
|Rs.9300- 34800 (PB-2)||Rs.4200/-||Rs. 34017/-||28 years|
Abbreviations: UR-Unreserved, SC-Scheduled Caste
|Name of the Post(s) / Grade Pay (GP) in Rupees||Essential Educational Qualifications and Experience+|
|Technical Assistant / GP Rs.4200/-||1st Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering /Instrument Technology/ Die & Mould Making of atleast 3 years full time duration or atleast 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 02 years in the relevant area/field.|
|Technical Assistant / GP Rs.4200/-||1st Class Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation/Electrical/ Computer Engineering/ Mechatronics and Industrial Automation of atleast 3 years full time duration or atleast 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 02 years in the relevant area/field.|
|Horticulture Assistant / GP Rs.4200/-||1st Class B.Sc. in Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture or its equivalent from a recognized Institute/Organization with one year experience in the relevant discipline.
1st Class Diploma in Horticulture of at least 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 02 years in the relevant area/field.
|Junior Engineer (Civil) / GP Rs.4200/-||1st Class Diploma in Civil Engineering of 3 years duration (full time) or at-least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 02 years in the relevant area/field.|
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through our website http://www.csio.res.in.
- If the candidate does not have a valid email ID, he/she should create a new valid email ID before applying online.
- Online Application will be available on our website http://www.csio.res.in during 08.02.2016 to 08.03.2016 upto 5.00 PM.
- Before applying online, the candidates are advised to read the instructions for online application carefully.
- The non-refundable fee for online application is Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for General/OBC candidates. The fee is to be deposited directly in any branch of State Bank of India into the Power Jyoti Account Number 33004547024 [maintained at State Bank of India, Sector 30-C, Chandigarh] with the help of Fee Deposit Slip after downloading the same from our website. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
- Last date for online submission of application form is 08.03.2016 upto 5.00 PM.
- This computer generated application (Print-out) duly signed together with recent passport size photograph and accompanied by self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications (including conversion formula from CGPA to percentage), experience certificate, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable, along with application Fee Deposit Slip (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope (separate envelope for each post) superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (Post Code )” by Registered/Speed Post to the address:- The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation, Sector 30-C, Chandigarh-160030 (India), so as to reach on or before 21.03.2016.
Download the notification for complete details: