Central Electronics Ltd Recruitment of Graduate Engineers – 2015
CENTRAL ELECTRONICS LIMITED
(A Public Sector Enterprises)
4, Industrial Area, Sahibabad – 201010 (UP)
Recruitment of Graduate Engineers on Contractual Basis
Central Electronics Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise, Schedule B Company under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology and is engaged in manufacturing of Solar Photovoltaic Cells, Modules & Systems, Railway signalling Systems and Microwave Electronics Systems etc.
The Company is looking forward to recruit high caliber and talented professionals on contractual basis for two years which is further extendable on performance basis for one more year only. On the basis of exemplary performance during the contractual period, the incumbents may also be considered for absorption in regular cadre of the Company. They will however have ‘No claim’ for regularization/absorption. Online applications are invited in the following disciplines:
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||Disciplines|
|Graduate Engineer||B.E./B.Tech.||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Graduate Engineer||B.E./B.Tech.||Mechanical Engineering|
|Graduate Engineer||B.E./B.Tech.||Electrical Engineering|
|Graduate Engineer||M.Sc./M.Tech.||Material Science|
Note: Firm number of vacancies shall be notified subsequently, including break-up of vacancies, etc.
Qualification: Full time Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks. Final year/semester students shall also be eligible. However, they would have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2016. Based on the GATE-2016 marks and requirement, candidates shall be shortlisted in the Ist stage.
The fixed emoluments per month shall be payable as per following
|Name of the post||First Year Emoluments (Fixed)||Second year Emoluments (Fixed)||On exemplary performance, If considered for absorption in regular cadre in||Maximum age As on 30.09.2015|
|Grade (IDA)||CTC at initial pay in the scale At present|
|Graduate Engineers on contract basis||Rs. 23,000/- per month||Rs. 24,000/- per month||E-2 i.e. 16400-40500||6.50 Lakhs p.a||27 years|
Note : The CTC shown is indicative only and does not create any privilege whatsoever. It includes Basic pay, DA, HRA, Transport allowance and PF amount etc. Candidates may be considered for absorption only on the basis of exemplary performance & requirement of the Company in particular cadre. They will however have ‘No claim’ for regularization/absorption.
- Candidates need to appear for GATE-2016 and apply online for the post from 18th December 2015 to 15th January 2016 with the GATE-2016 Registration Number.
- Requisite fees shall have to be deposited, alongwith the Application. The modalities thereof, shall be intimated subsequently. SC/ST and PH candidates are not required to pay any fees.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer). It is relaxable by 10 years for PwD-General, 13 years for PwD-OBC and 15 years for PwD- SC/ST candidates.
- Reservation is applicable as per extant government rules.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be informed by E-mail regarding Date, Time and Venue for Personal Interview.
- Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be required to bring their original GATE-2016 score card, at the time of Interview.
Download the notification for complete details: