C-DAC Silchar Walk-in for Project Engineer-II – 2015
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Production Engineering building, NIT campus
Silchar – 788010, Assam
Web Site: www.cdac.in
Ph: +91- 8811080081
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R & D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R & D in IT, Electronics and associated areas.
C-DAC, Silchar seeks applications from suitable and interested Indian Citizens for the following positions on contract basis for the project titled, “Drug and Vaccine Distribution Management System (e-Aushadhi )” through a walk-in interview on 31-07-2015 at 10:00 am at C-DAC, NIT Campus, Silchar, Assam.
|Post Code||SIL – PE-II|
|Monthly Consolidated Pay||Rs. 37,000 /-|
|No. of Posts||2 (Two)|
|Duration of the position||1 Year or till end of the project whichever is earlier.|
|Eligibility Criteria:||1st class BE / B Tech / MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with atleast 3 years of post qualification work experience.
DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 4 year of post qualification work experience.
DOEACC ‘C’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience.
Master in Technology (M Tech)/Master in Engineering (ME).
Ph.D. in relevant domain
|Essential Skill Set:||1. Excellent knowledge of Core Java/ J2EE, JSP/ Servlets, XML,Struts 2.0,jQuery, Hibernate,CSS, Tomcat, Databases, PostgreSQL.
2. Strong design and development skills in the above technologies
3. 2 year Experience in practical software development using the above mentioned technologies.
4. Project Management skills.
5. Excellent knowledge of database design.
6. High level of commitment
|Job Profile||Design, Development and Testing|
|Age||Max 32 years as on last date of advertisement.|
Note: All the above posts are purely on contract basis.
C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
Selection will be based on multilevel interviews to be conducted in C-DAC Silchar.
Applicants belonging to the reserved category / Govt. employees / Physically Challenged Category would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India Norms.
Important Points to Note:
- Applications of candidates claiming SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) / PWD status will be considered for relaxation, only if the duly attested copy of Caste / Non Creamy layer Certificate / Medical Disability Certificate as the case may be, issued by the Competent Authority is produced at the time of interview for final selection.
- The candidates are alone responsible for the authority of information provided by them.
- Candidates for interview will be required to submit the following documents while reporting for the interview
- Hard copy of the resume along with soft copy of the same
- All academic certificates in original along with one set photocopy
- Caste / Community Certificate for SC / ST/OBC- Non Creamy Layer as applicable in original along with a photocopy
- Medical Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority in the case of PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates
- Candidates are required to appear for interview at their own cost. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing the interview.
- Candidates working in Government / PSUs/ autonomous bodies have to submit NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the present employer at the time of interview.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Read the official notification for complete details: http://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=ca_silchar_july_23_2015