APGENCO Walk-in for Medical Officers – 2014
The ANDHRA PRADESH POWER GENERATION CORPORATION LIMITED, invites suitable candidates for WALK – IN – INTERVIEW on 14.11.2014 at 11.00 AM in the chamber of DIRECTOR(HR&IR)/Room No.244/ A- Block/APGENCO / Vidyut Soudha/ Khairatabad/ Hyderabad for engaging FOUR Medical Officers on tenure basis for one year on a consolidated payment of Rs. 40,000/- (Rupees Forty Thousand Only) per month as remuneration. Candidates selected will have to work in the remote area hospitals of:
- NTTPS, Ibrahimpatnam, Krishna District.
- SDSTPS, Nelatur, Muthukuru Mandal, Nellore District.
- Machkund HE (J) Scheme, Onukudelli, Orissa State.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Must have passed the MBBS degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in schedule to the Indian Medical Counsel Acts 1956, as amended from time to time.
- Must be a permanent registered medical practitioner within the meaning of the LAW for the time being existing in the state.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates with PG qualification in any branch of medical sciences & having experience of more than 5 years.
AGE: Must not have completed 45 years as on 01.07.2014.
- The candidates have to produce the community certificate indicating subcaste also.
- They have to produce original educational and other qualifications along with the year of passing and percentage of marks obtained.
- Previous experience certificate.
- A certificate as registered medical practitioner with full details.
- Name of the two responsible persons with their addresses from whom the antecedents can be verified.
- An undertaking as to the information about whether the candidate has ever been convicted or involved in criminal offence.
- The candidates should appear for Walk – in – interview at their expenses on 14.11.2014 at 11.00 aM in the chamber of Director(HR&IR)/ Room.No.244/ A- Block/APGENCO / Vidyut Soudha/ Khairatabad/ Hyderabad.
- The selected candidates are required to serve in APGENCO for a minimum period of one year on tenure basis.
- The vacancies are subject to variation at the time of engaging based on the necessity.
- The period of tenure shall be terminated on one month notice on either side.
- The candidates selected are eligible for rent free accommodation with water and electricity at the place of work during the tenure period.
- They shall not exercise any monitory powers.
- They shall not claim for absorption in APGENCO at any time.