FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA
Regional Office, HACA Bhawan, Opp. Public Gardens, Hyderabad – 500 004
Advt No : Rec./Hyd/Cat.IV/01/2017
Recruitment of Watchman
The Food Corporation of India (FCI) under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution is established under the Food Corporations Act, 1964 (Act No.37 of 1964) is one of the largest Public Sector Undertaking dealing with food grain supply-chain management, invites online application for the post of Watchman for manning in its Depots and offices of Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Group of Islands and Telangana.
|Post||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Ex-Service-men(disabled or otherwise) and dependent of personnel killed in action.||PWD||Total|
|Watchman||25||11||43||79||38||5 [OH-3 (OL-2, BL-1]|
[HH(with suitable aids and appliances) -2]
|Andaman and Nicobar Group of Island|
|Watchman||16||7||27||51||25||4 [OH-2 (OL-1, BL-1)]|
[HH(with suitable aids and appliances)-2]
|Grand Total||41||19||73||138||66||10 [OH-6 (OL-4, BL-2)]|
[HH(with suitable aids and appliances)-4]
[ UR – Unreserved; SC – Scheduled Caste; ST – Scheduled Tribe; OBC – Other Backward Classes; PWD – Persons With Disabilities; OH – Orthopedically Handicapped; HH – Hearing Handicapped. ]
The number of vacancies may increase/decrease as per administrative requirements and at the discretion of FCI management. The candidates will have no right of claim for post, if the number of vacancies decreases.
Horizontal Reservation as per the Government of India rules shall be extended to PWD / Ex-Serviceman (disabled or otherwise) and dependent of personnel killed in action. (Ex-Serviceman who have already secured
employment in civil side under Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to Ex-Servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession or for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-Servicemen category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation only).
The persons with the Degree of Disability of 40% and above are eligible for applying for the posts earmarked for PWD/PH Category.
Scale of Pay (IDA Pattern): (S – 1) 8100-18070 (Pre-revised)
- Minimum Age as on 01/07/2017: 18 years, Maximum Age as on 01/07/2017: 25 years.
- QUALIFICATION AS ON 01.07.2017: 8th Standard Pass *
(*)Candidates who have completed and possess the Qualification by 01/07/2017 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam or their proof of passing/result is not declared by 01/07/2017 are NOT ELIGIBLE for applying for these posts.
3. EYE SIGHT:
|Visual Acuity unaided (Near vision)||Uncorrected Visual Acuity (Distant Vision)||Refraction||color vision||Remarks|
|Better eye||Worse eye||Better eye||Worse eye|
|N6||N9||6/6||6/9||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses||CP-III by ISIHARA||In right handed person the right eye is better eye and vice-versa. Binocular vision is required.|
The format prescribed for furnishing Medical / Eye test certificate is appended at Annexure – F
- CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM ONLY ONCE. In case of multiple applications, the candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- No printed / hard copy of the filled in Application Form or any other supporting documents is required to be sent before short-listing based on Written Test and / or Physical Endurance Test unless asked to submit specifically.
RESERVATION AND RELAXATIONS:
- The prescribed qualifications, age limit, etc. shall be reckoned as on 01/07/2017. The maximum age limit can be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PWD / PH candidates, 15 years for PWD / PH candidates belonging to SC/ST and 13 years for PWD / PH candidates belonging to OBC.
- The aforesaid reservation and relaxation is not applicable to OBC candidates falling within the creamy layer.
- Age is additionally relaxable by 5 years for those applicants who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989. Any applicant intending to avail the relaxation under this category shall have to submit a certificate from the District Magistrate in Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 3112-1989.
For Ex- Serviceman the Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as on 01/07/2017 by allowing the deduction of length of actual Military Service from his actual age and the resultant age should not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the Post by more than 3 years (8 years in case of SC/ST; 6 years in case of OBC Candidates).
Written Test (Duration- 120 Minutes)
Physical Endurance Test (Qualifying Purpose)
|1.||Submission of Online Application Form will commence from||22/07/2017 at 10.00 Hrs (IST)|
|2.||Application Fee To Be Paid: Rs. 250/- (Excluding bank charges).||• The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee through SBI Internet Banking/ other major bank’s Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Cards: 21/08/2017|
• The last date for generating the Bank e-Challan : 21/08/2017
• The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee by e-Challan at branches of SBI: 21/08/2017
|3.||Last Date for Online Application||21/08/2017 till 23:59 Hrs (IST)|
|4.||Availability of Admit Cards on website||15 days prior to announced date of examination|
|5.||Date of Written Test||Will be announced in website www.fciregionaljobs.com|
How to Apply: Apply online at http://fciregionaljobs.com/AP2017/Pages/Registration62.aspx
Refer to the official notification for complete details: